Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Begereny Colony - Streams and Videos

hulcalan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre still alive? man i haven't seen you in a minute :D

LMAO you know... Rhodium said "Back from the Dead?" when he saw me lol I resubbed Lastnight for Double XP weekends this month to level alts on the weekends on PoT5... then I'm gone again. Those imps were still trying to kill me :p

Here's the ending you wanted to see http://youtu.be/Wj_hveXmIoc

Cool. Good game. Your duel under mid with WhiteFang reminds me of something I had last week. My sniper ran into a Vanguard under mid, both of us at full health. We had a long fight that ended with me dying and him with 150 health left. I was sitting there fuming at myself for some mistake I'd made, when Corrosive Dart ticked for 450 damage and he dropped dead. When I looked at the scoreboard later, each of us had one Solo Kill.

Cool. Good game. Your duel under mid with WhiteFang reminds me of something I had last week. My sniper ran into a Vanguard under mid, both of us at full health. We had a long fight that ended with me dying and him with 150 health left. I was sitting there fuming at myself for some mistake I'd made, when Corrosive Dart ticked for 450 damage and he dropped dead. When I looked at the scoreboard later, each of us had one Solo Kill.

XD you know, most people say this to be douchey but that is legitimately a cool story bro.

I hope you don't mean my behavior was douchey? I don't know what I could have done to stop Corrosive Dart from ticking after I died...

Most people say, "cool story bro" and are being sarcastic douches about it. But I was being sincere. =)

Hope others got better footage than I did but here's a video of some of the Tatooine battle from last night! :jawa_biggrin:

Better than 480 is taking a bit to process but should be good to go by the time anyone sees this. XP

And thanks to everyone who joined in the fray! I know this game doesn't handle open world PVP very well at all, but it's still nice to just lag around like chickens with our heads cut off now and then.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.