BW, I can handle it

Greenify

They have not managed to fix the Investigator's robe either and how long has that been available?

I wonder why they pay the QA team, they don't seem to be doing their job. The fact that it costs real money to get some of these things is pretty sad.

In the latest email sent out there was a spot at the bottom stating that all Shipment 1 Cartel Packs and Hypercrates are due to be embargoed on the eleventh, meaning you won't be able to get them or the items they contain anymore except on the GTN until current supplies are gone. This includes Revan's armor. This could mean they are discontinuing the current version and plan to release a new one. We'll see what happens after the 11th of June. Edited by nshotsman

In the latest email sent out there was a spot at the bottom stating that all Shipment 1 Cartel Packs and Hypercrates are due to be embargoed on the eleventh, meaning you won't be able to get them or the items they contain anymore except on the GTN until current supplies are gone. This includes Revan's armor. This could mean they are discontinuing the current version and plan to release a new one. We'll see what happens after the 11th of June.

They said they wont release a new one. Anyway, with the set unlocked in collections I can check at any time if the hood is fixed. I just hoping they meet this deadline :(