Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Legions of Scum and Villainy quest needs to be reset

Red_rocks

From the upcoming patch notes:

•The following missions now provide significantly improved item rewards:

"....."

•The Legions of Scum and Villainy

I assume this means the reward is being brought in line with the terror from beyond quest. ie mass manipulation generators..

Please tell me you are going to reset this quest so we can all do it again for the appropriate reward.

Otherwise I am screwed since I have already done this quest on all 4 of my lvl 55 toons.

Please allow those of us who went ahead and did this quest already to get the proper rewards.

I don't think you understand.

They are adding mass manipulation generators to the reward of the "one time quest" called Legions of Scum and Villainy.

If they do not retrospectively give that reward to the people who have already completed it, or allow them to get the quest again, they will miss out on some very valuable mats.

I myself have completed it with 5 toons so thats 10 (TEN) mass manipulation generators I'm out of pocket.

I don't think you understand.

They are adding mass manipulation generators to the reward of the "one time quest" called Legions of Scum and Villainy.

If they do not retrospectively give that reward to the people who have already completed it, or allow them to get the quest again, they will miss out on some very valuable mats.

I myself have completed it with 5 toons so thats 10 (TEN) mass manipulation generators I'm out of pocket.

I completely understand. I think that BW may not agree with you. It may seem to them that others may be treated unfairly if they let you or others have a free reset to get the mats that you lost...mats that im sure youll have no problem getting in other ways. Ive done it on one toon and i didnt get mine either....but oh well, lets just move on and hope for the better i guess.

Edited by HiltoftheDragon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.