When you think of SWTOR you feel...

YaiiE

It makes me feel consular.

Consular is an adjective, I have no idea why Bioware use it as a noun. Did they just hear Darth Vader say it and thought it sounded cool, but didn't bother looking it up to see what it meant? Or do they just not have a dictionary? Why is the Imperial counterpart not called an Inquisitorial?

Edited by PLynkes

Well I just started playing about two months ago again after being away for a few months. Frankly I love the game I find it such a refreshing change. I was a pretty "hardcore" player in wow. In this game I play it very casually and I think my mindset towards the game helps keep it fun for me. Whereas the hardcore mentality in WoW made me feel disappointed or angry in changes to the game.

I started playing SWTOR at release but still have yet to get any character past level 48 (Currently have 3 at 48). I enjoy the storylines and the fact that I can play the game as both a single player game or a multiplayer game depending on my mood.

I think I would get bored at max level in this game. There certainly doesn't seem to be much development if content, much end game content from what I understand and the communication from the developers seems rather limited.

OP I hope you fall in love with the game again

.....like I finally found the MMO for me after 10 years of searching.

I love how players rush to end-game, grind for their elite gear, then realize they have nothing left to do but the same grind they've been doing for the past months.

I have my 2 lvl 55s. I'm currently grinding planetary comms for my two toons and two each of their companions before finally moving on to Illum.

Yup, you read that right, I haven't even touched Illum yet. I've had these toons since last March. I play almost every day, 4 to 6 hours each time.

I'm just taking my time, as I'm in no hurry to reach end-game.

I hope by the time I reach Makeb (some months away, still), the next expansion planet will be coming out. If not, maybe I'll finally start those two other toons I've been thinking about.

Point is, SW:TOR keeps me well-entertained, I've played MUCH worse MMOs, and I am quite content with this game.

Mad. I'm stuck at work until 10pm lurking on the forums wishing I was at home playing.

When I walk away from my desk, if you even mention Star Wars, I come back to my desk and check the forums.

When I'm at home I seriously have to break up my time so that I'm somewhat productive during the day.

i like videogames, this is in general a good one..not too dedicated, not too casual..i like playing it and passing my time online with other people without fearing that someone will get shot any second(i play also dayz where that **** happens a lot)

i like videogames, this is in general a good one..not too dedicated, not too casual..i like playing it and passing my time online with other people without fearing that someone will get shot any second(i play also dayz where that **** happens a lot)

There lies the beauty of PvE-centric MMOs: Teamwork, not in-fighting.