Typical Repub PvP

falgarr

Sorry was running a premade that match...afterwards we were trying to figure out how some people can't break 50k.

Sincerely,

Ranj :p

Lol. I joined in the middle of it and just gave up. I WAS TRYING TO DANCE WITH YOU BUT YOU SHOT ME.

Not going to lie, I think some of the horribad players have left Imp side and rolled Pub toons. There is a certain unnamed guardian who thinks they are a tank, but wears dps gear. I have yet to see them top 70k damage in any of the dozen or so WZs I've been in with them and they don't do protection either. I do most of my pvp solo so I've seen some rough matches. Edited by Nitromonger

Not going to lie, I think some of the horribad players have left Imp side and rolled Pub toons. There is a certain unnamed guardian who thinks they are a tank, but wears dps gear. I have yet to see them top 70k damage in any of the dozen or so WZs I've been in with them and they don't do protection either. I do most of my pvp solo so I've seen some rough matches.

The opposite cycle on Jedi Covenant occurred a while back. Many of the best players went republic side to play the underdogs, and many of the subpar republic players went imp at the same time hoping to be carried.

Republic still has tons of great players right now, but it's funny to see this repeating cycle.

Not going to lie, I think some of the horribad players have left Imp side and rolled Pub toons. There is a certain unnamed guardian who thinks they are a tank, but wears dps gear. I have yet to see them top 70k damage in any of the dozen or so WZs I've been in with them and they don't do protection either. I do most of my pvp solo so I've seen some rough matches.

I cannot talk about the aforementioned guardian in dps gear but I am actually building dps partisan gear to try it out so far I like it. Not because I dp crazy amounts of damage but because I can actually finish off targets that people let live at 30% or lower. And jugg tank is on the verge of OP compared to the other tanks imo.

You are far from horribad. Not sure why you would claim to be a spokesperson for them.

Respectfully,

Desull

is that how you do it?

Nitro,

I go 0-fer most nights, Imp-side. Obviously there are some Imps pulling off wins, somewhere... but it ain't me, lol.

Regards.

P.S... Executed flawlessly, my friend.

Nitro,

I go 0-fer most nights, Imp-side. Obviously there are some Imps pulling off wins, somewhere... but it ain't me, lol.

Regards.

Players cant win solo. Surround yourself with successful people. That's how the rich stay rich btw.

Love,

Tw'yl

Nitro,

Regards.

Dear Andressa

Did I teach you nothing while you were leveling your scoundrel? The more good players you queue with the better albeit not guaranteed your chances of winning become.

Your friend

Chardeemacdenis

Lowbies are serious business?

If you see a "kenny" toon in lowbies, you best believe he's min/maxed and augmented out with the matrix cube. I only superQ lowbies though, given that my team has 'nades and medpacs.

Respectfully,

Tryhard #1

Nitro,

Regards.

Dear Racquelle,

I love your heals when you are playing that scoundrel. Keep up the good work!

Respectfully,

Conji