Whatever the new Flashpoint ("Titans of Industry") turns out to be like...

Machine-Elf

...I have only one request: give it a new soundtrack.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm up to my ears with that generic, military-themed music which plays ad nauseam, ad infinitum, in almost every single one of the other Flashpoints.

Also, please think about retroactively adding new scores to the existing ones. Music goes a long, long way toward infusing a gameplay experience with a unique character.

Edited by Machine-Elf

...I have only one request: give it a new soundtrack.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm up to my ears with that generic, military-themed music which plays ad nauseam, ad infinitum, in almost every single one of the other Flashpoints.

Also, please think about retroactively adding new scores to the existing ones. Music goes a long, long way toward infusing a gameplay experience with a unique character.

Or u can just mute the sound and play some mp3 :-)

A very good point. For those who don't turn off the music, its hard not to notice that every single flashpoint/ops has a selection of the same 2-3 songs that loop.

Even if its not original music made for the new flashpoint, we need some musical variety to add identity and break up the monotony. I think they have most if not, all of the original trilogy and prequel soundtracks at their disposal, but they choose to have the same song play in every op.

Edited by Marb

Yes, iTunes can be a half-serviceable workaround, but I l'd prefer the game to provide a rich enough variety of music so that I don't have to resort to playing Lost Island to the sound of Pantera and Guns N' Roses in order to get my blood pumping.

Who else is with me?

I'm with you too!!!!

I have always had my music set to ZERO, so I've never even once heard the track, but you're not the 1st to complain about this...therefore, I support your freedom of music movement!

Not me. I'm fine with the current selection. ;)

Oh, okay! Shall we just keep that same Cademimu soundtrack that's repeated over and over again in other Flashpoints and Operations and use it for all future content releases, then?

Or better yet, lets ask BioWare for LESS musical diversity. Who needs all those pesky .wav files taking up client space, right? ;)

Edited by Machine-Elf

• 5 weeks later...
So the new flashpoint is not called TITANS OF INDUSTRY (maybe they renamed it?), but could someone who has access to the PTS please confirm it includes a new soundtrack? Oh please, do...

Scratch that, the update really is called Titans of Industry...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.