The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hot Pants

Hello.

I would like to see some "hot pants" and other sexy, but not too sexy stuff for females. The "tube top" from the "relaxed uniform set" was a good start, but i need more. :D

Thanks.

What do you mean by "hot pants"? All of the available pants are skin-tight already...

I do think it'd be nice if they added some more gear to the game that was somewhere between nun and exotic dancer. Some shorts would look really nice with the slave-girl type tops, they'd be cuter than pants and not have the clipping issues that most skirts have.

Though I am strongly against female-only gear or styles that mysteriously lose half of their fabric on females, so if the OP is requesting gear that is sexy only for females, I'm gonna have to give this post a big red NO stamp.

I hope before they add any more revealing clothing, that they fix companions so they all can wear it. I'd like to see sleeveless robes, but not if 1/4 of my companions would have undershirts poking out of the sleeve holes :p

Why didn't Jorgan get updated when the Cathar came out? Surely they have Cathar chest skins now that they could use for him?

Qyzen would so rock in the relaxed jumpsuit, but nooo, he looks like a cross-dressing robot instead :(

(And by hot pants, he is referring to skin tight short shorts. Ixum has done some male versions in his skimp'd thread, so they would work equally well for they guys as well as girls!)

• 5 months later...
I do think it'd be nice if they added some more gear to the game that was somewhere between nun and exotic dancer. Some shorts would look really nice with the slave-girl type tops, they'd be cuter than pants and not have the clipping issues that most skirts have.

Though I am strongly against female-only gear or styles that mysteriously lose half of their fabric on females, so if the OP is requesting gear that is sexy only for females, I'm gonna have to give this post a big red NO stamp.

The Mira set was a pretty good middle of the road I thought. Slightly revealing yet still versatile.

The Mira set was a pretty good middle of the road I thought. Slightly revealing yet still versatile.

Absolutely. I love sexy gear that doesn't look as if your toon has a night job. Mira was spot on and now being able to dye it is great.

The dancer outfits go too far for me, especially the pants. "Pants" implies actual material is used.

Seriously not the kind of stuff I want to look at/see. However, on the forums is one thing, I was talking about keeping a modicum of decency in the game and wanting it kept out of there.

Also you have entirely too much time on your hands.

You are aware of the fact that female characters get to wear very very small undies ingame? I guess decency is a matter of personal taste... :rolleyes:

You are aware of the fact that female characters get to wear very very small undies ingame? I guess decency is a matter of personal taste... :rolleyes:

That when worn with the accompanying top is not even visible and well covered up. Not to mention the fact that bikini bottoms are......well normal unlike what was (barely) being worn in your pictures. Yes I am well aware of what females are capable of wearing, but that doesn't however mean that I care to see them being worn either. So your broad brush assumption/s and childish diva eyeroll, you can take that crap right back to the bus stop because it ain't flying here.

Edited by Hyfy

That when worn with the accompanying top is not even visible and well covered up. Not to mention the fact that bikini bottoms are......well normal unlike what was (barely) being worn in your pictures. Yes I am well aware of what females are capable of wearing, but that doesn't however mean that I care to see them being worn either. So your broad brush assumption/s and childish diva eyeroll, you can take that crap right back to the bus stop because it ain't flying here.

Im just trying to have a civlized debate here. The relaxed uniform top - just as an example - makes the bottom part visible. What would you say is an appropriate amount of visible skin in swtor?