Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Gree 3.0

LtKettch

I haven't been online to check, but based on everything they linked I'm confident in saying unfortunately no. I find it hard to believe that they would add items but not raise the level cap so I think it's exactly the same as last time. They should have waited to release it again until they reworked it to new level cap and had something new IMO.

Been playing off and on since release and I missed the last Gree event. Do you have to be 55 to start this?

I imagine I just need to log in and see what's up. Any help would be appreciated however.

I'm not expecting a level adjustment until everyone's level cap is 55, but I would like to see the Gree move around the Galaxy.

I thought I remember BW showing off the orb speeder before the relaunched the Gree last time but I was hoping that they'd try to sneak something in, a glowing blue secondary Dye pack would be cool, something.

I'm not expecting a level adjustment until everyone's level cap is 55.

Umwut? That makes no sense. If they waited for EVERYONE they'd never change it because some people will never buy RotHC. For people that did if they don't have 1 or 2 characters to 55 yet then they aren't really playing. It takes like 10 hours to go from 50 to 55.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.