Lightsaber colors other than red, blue green..(And pre-order)

Oddzball

Artifice can craft yellow too.

Additionally, the Coruscant Dark 1 or higher commendation saber is orange. There are also at least 1 one-off "based on your choices" quest that rewards a less common color crystal that I've done thus far. I'm using orange and red sabers at 23.

Edited by Jetteseraph

the colors i've personally seen in game so far are.

Red

Green

Blue

Yellow

Orange

Black/Yellow

Purple

Black/Red

the red through orange that I listed can be made by artifice crafters. The purple and black/red crystals i've found on vendors on the imperial fleet. They are on rattaki gear for lvl 50.

the colors i've personally seen in game so far are.

Red

Green

Blue

Yellow

Orange

Black/Yellow

Purple

Black/Red

the red through orange that I listed can be made by artifice crafters. The purple and black/red crystals i've found on vendors on the imperial fleet. They are on rattaki gear for lvl 50.

Wait wait.. Black core with red glow?

I gotta see a screenshot of that.

Wait wait.. Black core with red glow?

I gotta see a screenshot of that.

theres screen shots floating around of black/red, black/blue and black/green. I've never seen one ignited in the game. But I have found a vendor that has lightsabers with the black/red crystal attached to it. So I can say it's in the game.

theres screen shots floating around of black/red, black/blue and black/green. I've never seen one ignited in the game. But I have found a vendor that has lightsabers with the black/red crystal attached to it. So I can say it's in the game.

Any idea what the stats looked like for the crystal, also which vendor?

So let me put it to you this way. Are people DISAPPOINTED there aren't more colors to choose from?

I mean honestly, I think the could definitely use more color choices. Other than the hilt for a sith your lightsaber basically looks like the same weapon the entire game.

Maybe different shades of red/blue/green?

Any idea what the stats looked like for the crystal, also which vendor?

Unfortunately no I don't remember any of the stats. I just remember it was a lvl 50 vendor selling Rattaki gear on the imperial fleet. If I remember correctly they would be in the area where you use your commendations. If your looking for them, the vendor I looked at was close to the stairs on the side near the cantina.

Unfortunately no I don't remember any of the stats. I just remember it was a lvl 50 vendor selling Rattaki gear on the imperial fleet. If I remember correctly they would be in the area where you use your commendations. If your looking for them, the vendor I looked at was close to the stairs on the side near the cantina.

excellent, thanks for the info.