Best players on Bastion

sirullrich

I have only been playing a couple weeks since a very long hiatus, so i dont know a lot of new players.. some of this will be old school and some are not active players, so this is really a best of all time list (yes to all of you f2pers this game actually has been available since December 2011 to people who paid good hard earned money to watch it die into a f2p in 9 months butforsomereasonistillfinditsodamnfunbciambad)...

IMPS

SORC DPS: Sharkyo, Bestworld

SORC HEALS: Sharkyo, Scopeseven

MERC HEALS: LOL?

MERC DPS: LOL?

MERC AT ALL: LOL?

SOME MERC ANYTHING: LOL?

SRSLYANYMERCSWTF???: LOL?

ASSASSIN TANKS: Backbeard, Tedford

ASSASSIN DPS: Wakalord (hybrid but whatever piss off hes the man)

MARA: Huttplug (1v1), Smakyo (Overall), Honorable mention Dynkin for having nice bike shorts

JUG TANK: Supaman. Honorable mention: Soldat. I know everyone says Justbodies, who has a lot of fans as the #1 SWTOR streamer atm and is a very good player and a nice person but he's not even close to best i've seen (I watched him leave taunt on CD for 5 straight minutes in a rated match... COMEONMAN)

JUG DPS: Who would ever play this stupid class in rateds when maras are just better at everything? OWAIT

SNIPER: Simplex

OP HEALER: Scold, Honorable mention Wurdlol

OP DPS: When Wurdlol does dps in heal spec

POWERTECH DPS: Lots of arguments here since it had so many skilled players in the class pre 2.0 when it was OP and anyone could put up big #'s: Cameronz (Hands down best positioning/awareness at the position), Perpendicular (best dps/protection combo #'s i've ever seen put up and has good situational awareness), Honorable mention: Hyssant... Super-duper extra honorable mention goes to #notbestptDEFTbcihavItunnelvision&badpositionalmosteveryfightandicantcommunicatewortha****butiputuphighnumberspugstompheroHERObestPT

POWERTECH TANK: Hyssant (only one ive ever seen play it really well overall and make it work in rateds tbh)

BEST ALL AROUND PLAYER: Sharkyo/Smakyo/Sharkyn/Shark____WHATEVERTHEHELLHECHOSESTOPUTHEREANDYOUWILLLIKEIT

PUBS

WHO GIVES A POOP THEYRE REPUBS KILL THEM ALL ON SIGHT BECAUSE THEIR PUGS ARE WAY BETTER THAN OURS AND I HATE IT AND RESENT IT AND WISH I ROLLED REPUB ALMOST EVERYNIGHT I PLAY REGS ****DAMNIT ASDFLKASJFLKASJDFLKASJFLKASFJALKSFLKASDFADSLKFJ

GUARDIAN TANK: Cesc my hero

Pre-1.2 Grovel+Sprint,

Priapism

Misss youuuuu

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah supaman was totally the best jugg tank.... His clutch 128k protection in a full Civil War as he gets out protected by a dps Powertech. Yeah perpendicular was really good he had good positioning only would charge to the back line and die and btw do you still click? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=268999

Deft is the best at charging the back line and dying that i've ever seen. #bestpt. Come to think of it, I only really saw Supaman play huttball like 10 times and no other maps, so maybe he was just a huttball hero. Maybe Soldat was better at the position.

Yeah supaman was totally the best jugg tank.... His clutch 128k protection in a full Civil War as he gets out protected by a dps Powertech. Yeah perpendicular was really good he had good positioning only would charge to the back line and die and btw do you still click? http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=268999

Lol, how mad are you? You dig up a post from the launch of the game when I was looking for more effective keybind layout tips for my first character. Not to mention all the times you plainly admitted that I was far better than you when we were in mumble. When did I charge in and die? During PUGs? OH NO! The reason MVP was at the top is because Cameronz and I together were probably the best DPS duo at the time, both constantly getting ridiculous protection numbers all whilst melting any healer we saw. He was probably a better objective player than I, but I was a better DPSr and we complimented each other very well for that reason.

Lol, how mad are you? You dig up a post from the launch of the game when I was looking for more effective keybind layout tips for my first character. Not to mention all the times you plainly admitted that I was far better than you when we were in mumble. When did I charge in and die? During PUGs? OH NO! The reason MVP was at the top is because Cameronz and I together were probably the best DPS duo at the time, both constantly getting ridiculous protection numbers all whilst melting any healer we saw. He was probably a better objective player than I, but I was a better DPSr and we complimented each other very well for that reason.

Actually didnt search at all somebody showed me the thread + you are way better. But thanks for the response and I will try to follow in your footsteps.

Avoid you,your funny ginger,im here,why don't you tell everyone your tell's you sent me.

Oh and I believe you already did in your past post about me though it was too long and dull for anyone to actually read other than me :)

Deft plays with like 3 fps, *********** lmfao

Too bad this is SWTOR and not a first person shooter :p

The reason MVP was at the top is because Cameronz and I together were probably the best DPS duo at the time, both constantly getting ridiculous protection numbers

Please I **** on both of you, you bads didnt even know how to min/max.

Too bad this is SWTOR and not a first person shooter :p

Please I **** on both of you, you bads didnt even know how to min/max.

Deft in Mumble his first night in <Hey I'm Tryhard>:

Deft: "I dont usually taunt, it takes away from my dps"

..."crickets"

Everyone in Mumble: "You know that taunt is off the GCD right?"