Is there any off hand legacy generators or shields

Zhaker

As for the title suggest.

I gotten in my raid run an off hand legacy shield I could use for my Alt Tank Jugg. But I am was not able to find any legacy off hand shields I could put to give it to my jugg. Is there any legacy off hand that I can get to do this?

so strip the mods out of the offhand, place them in legacy gear you DO have and send it over. Then, merely put those mods back into a modable offhand. Problem solved.

Doesn't work that way anymore. The armorings in generators/shields are now locked to the offhand slot. Which is why he wants a legacy offhand.

Edited by Breger

No, there aren't any. To make matters worse, they even started to bind offhands to specific types of weapons, like vibroknife will have a barrel bound to "knife", so you can't even transfer it in an offhand blaster. Edited by Asavrede

• 1 month later...

The 2.0 changes to armorings and barrels are attempts to drive people to do end-game raids. The objective is to make raiding the easiest method to get mainhands and offhands. (this is why mainhands don't drop in flashpoints and why crafting them requires raid materials)

The objective was to make it harder to get mainhands and offhands. I sincerely doubt that they will give us Bind on Legacy Offhands.

And if you happen to have an armoring, barrel, or hilt that isn't bound to a slot, from RE or GTN, then it will be bound to a slot once you put it into that piece of equipment. Edited by Lusidious

• 2 weeks later...