Pink Jedi Action, yay!!

Machine-Elf

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly as silly as pink and purple look this is nothing new in an MMO, you get people who just look as ridiculous as they can, hell it's already in game with people mixing and matching armor pieces to just look plain silly, one guy in my guild has his guardian looking like a hobo with all the covert energy armor, he literally only runs around in a pair of puke green pants.

Another runs around looking like a caveman with one of his toons, hell go look at WoW with its transmog you've got people looking utterly stupid with some of their armor choices, there was this one guy who literally was running around in a loin cloth, suspenders and socks with sandals.

If pink/purple armor combos are the death of a game to you then you don't have very thick skin, some people will just try to look as silly as possible, it's their account, their (possible) 15 bucks a month, best thing you can do is roll your eyes and just ignore that person the best you can.

Also doesn't guild wars have pink and purple dyes? If so then you have people running around looking FABULOOOUUUUUUS, though if there isn't feel free to correct me on that.

Honestly as silly as pink and purple look this is nothing new in an MMO, you get people who just look as ridiculous as they can, hell it's already in game with people mixing and matching armor pieces to just look plain silly, one guy in my guild has his guardian looking like a hobo with all the covert energy armor, he literally only runs around in a pair of puke green pants.

Another runs around looking like a caveman with one of his toons, hell go look at WoW with its transmog you've got people looking utterly stupid with some of their armor choices, there was this one guy who literally was running around in a loin cloth, suspenders and socks with sandals.

If pink/purple armor combos are the death of a game to you then you don't have very thick skin, some people will just try to look as silly as possible, it's their account, their (possible) 15 bucks a month, best thing you can do is roll your eyes and just ignore that person the best you can.

Also doesn't guild wars have pink and purple dyes? If so then you have people running around looking FABULOOOUUUUUUS, though if there isn't feel free to correct me on that.

A certain amount of silliness here and there simply cannot be avoided. The difference is that color dyes make it endemic.

Edited by Machine-Elf

Has anyone tried using the dyes on the Dreadseed armor? I put a purple dye in the chest and I couldn't tell a difference in the preview. I'm not sure I'm willing to change the color yet...unless I can change it to pink of course...

A certain amount of silliness here and there simply cannot be avoided. The difference is that color dyes make it endemic.

Have you seen the color combos? They are inherently silly, all of them. They look they were picked by the art team from NHL13. The combos they use are sports team colors, which are designed to be noticeable at long distances and to stand out on TV.

Again, any time dyes are introduced, pink and purple inevitably make their way into the game, then you have people running around in bright pink and purple outfits, that's just human nature honestly, again if this sort of thing bothers you THAT much you really shouldn't be in an MMO, hell ANY game that introduces dyes will have people running around looking as silly as possible, look at some of the commander Shepard's cooked up in mass effect, with matching pink and purple armor to match, now granted that's single player but still it happens.

The best you can do is accept that it happens and try to not let it get to you.

Again, any time dyes are introduced, pink and purple inevitably make their way into the game, then you have people running around in bright pink and purple outfits, that's just human nature honestly, again if this sort of thing bothers you THAT much you really shouldn't be in an MMO, hell ANY game that introduces dyes will have people running around looking as silly as possible, look at some of the commander Shepard's cooked up in mass effect, with matching pink and purple armor to match, now granted that's single player but still it happens.

The best you can do is accept that it happens and try to not let it get to you.

Yup, I'm already on it. I was just explaining why I was against the introduction of dyes from the get-go.