Is TOFN worth transfering to?

Arunas

Well server transfers are coming and for people that want to pvp but are stuck on servers that have little going on is either transferig in hope of refreshing swtor experience and squeezing a little more enjoyment of the game or quitting.

So how is the TOFN doing atm? Rwzs are still happening? You think it is it worth transferring here? Or are you thinking of going to US pvp servers despite extra latency instead?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it depends if you trasfer alone or with a team. I think atm its really hard to find spot in a good team but if you already have a team then you will get rwz pops every night.

This. Daily we have at least 4 teams queueing in RWZ. More coming. On good days it goes up to 8 teams

I think you can expect the Red Eclispe Rated teams to move across. And a mixture of the other pvp guilds.

Cool!

Care to give us some history on all those guilds? Who is rated better than others? Names?

This is just speculation ATM

But..

Nostrum Dolus (

http://www.youtube.com/user/NanoXswz?feature=watch

Reality check ...no link..

Those are the two top teems I'd say..both did the rated matches on pts and performed well

Nostrum are undergoing changes ATM, so I'm unsure I'd the new composition will be as good

Other guilds rumoured to be transferrinig

Centurion

Pony brigade.

My guild Deal With It, aren't transferring but i should imagine a few of the players will, possibly creating a mirror guild.

Edited by jimalexblack

But..

Nostrum Dolus (

Those are the two top teems I'd say..both did the rated matches on pts and performed well

Nostrum are undergoing changes ATM, so I'm unsure I'd the new composition will be as good

Centurion

Pony brigade.

My guild Deal With It, aren't transferring but i should imagine a few of the players will, possibly creating a mirror guild.

Bradleey is my hero.

ND would set a new standard for this server. I don't see anyone coming close unless the best tofn players come together and start a new team.

To be fair if nostrum would do that so would the RC1 team . I don't think they were far behind...also...nostrum are having a break ATM, so it depends on which players they get back.

ND would set a new standard for this server. I don't see anyone coming close unless the best tofn players come together and start a new team.

Totally agree with Aeon in this one.

Well server transfers are coming and for people that want to pvp but are stuck on servers that have little going on is either transferig in hope of refreshing swtor experience and squeezing a little more enjoyment of the game or quitting.

So how is the TOFN doing atm? Rwzs are still happening? You think it is it worth transferring here? Or are you thinking of going to US pvp servers despite extra latency instead?

Nostrum Dolus (TRE), hey I'm MVP (PoT5) and Casuals (The Bastion) are the best PvP guilds in SWTOR, in my opinion it will be better if you transfer to PoT5 or The Bastion, since you would have a better RWZ teams to face, furthermore there's a PoT5 Facebook page, in case you want to talk with the GM of the RWZ teams there.

Here's the link.

And the latency, it's not a problem, (only in Hutball) but probably you will have a PING of 150 ms, like me, who lives in México City and play here :)

Anyway, have a good day.

Kind regards!

POT5 is fully acceptable, I have a consistent 110-120'ish ms (used to be 140'ish but dropped in a patch a while ago and has stayed there since) ping to EC servers from Sweden. I would assume that it will be a tad lower for people in western EU (90'ish?)

The Bastion and other WC servers are a different animal. The US seems to have piss poor continental wires so the ping is all over the place and I constantly encounter weird glitches and bugs which I can't percieve in any other way than them being the result of severe packet losses. It's consistent with the results I get when speed-testing on servers across the US so it's not game related.

Edited by MidichIorian

For rateds ToFN is good server. I guess atleast 5 active guilds and every day you should get match.

But like any other server(i think) soloqueue is brutal. So if you transfer get atleast premade with you. Couple months ago night time was nice for solo queue but this wasn't fine for Dark Lords of Sith Empire(and other trash guilds) and they wanted to ruin that time too.

To be honest I don't reckon Biofail will let us transfer to American servers, just something I can see them doing.

Also time Zone issues would mean ranked between the top guilds could only happen over the weekend. So I should imagine this server would be the target.

BTW what is rep side like for pvp guilds? Will probably be guildless on my sent come transfers and would be cool to play with some fresh faces. Also have a 50 sage already that i dinged 50 with 3 days before 2.0 came out and is still in recruit gear should probs start lvling it and getting the recruit gear binned since bolster doesn't like it -.- Edited by AngusFTW

BTW what is rep side like for pvp guilds? Will probably be guildless on my sent come transfers and would be cool to play with some fresh faces. Also have a 50 sage already that i dinged 50 with 3 days before 2.0 came out and is still in recruit gear should probs start lvling it and getting the recruit gear binned since bolster doesn't like it -.-

on random warzones we roughly have a 50/50 win i would say.

on ranked teams i dunno. i know there are some guilds on rep side doing ranked but i dont know if you will be able to find a spot quickly

on random warzones we roughly have a 50/50 win i would say.

on ranked teams i dunno. i know there are some guilds on rep side doing ranked but i dont know if you will be able to find a spot quickly

Not going to transfer here and expect to be pugged in for rwz straight away :p

I'm in a pvp guild impside (reality check) on TRE atm but the guild i'm in repside on my sent (my first toon/main) is a predominantly pve guild that i joined cause i have few friends there and its highly unlikely a pve guild will transfer hence why i ask :p

But..

Nostrum Dolus (

Centurion

Pony brigade.

yeah and Dxun Rising dosnt make this list? dxun is on par if not slightly ahead of Reality Check Team 1