The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A critique on the new Male Human Longhair option

I like that they added a Long hair option for Human Males but I cant help but feel the amount of forehead they exposed for Option 29 is big enough to land a Carrier Plane on. Would maybe like to see some bangs as an additional option or even adjust the hair to lessen amount of forehead similar to how Options 24-27 are.

Yeh, they just need to adjust them a little. They're way too far! If you have the complexion that has a stubble, you can actually see short hair on your forehead way before the new haircuts!

They should be adjusted to fit like old, long haircuts. One Revan had.

Agreed, there is something a bit off about this style. It seems a bit too far back on the forehead, which I do not believe is "because it is Qui-Gon's hairstyle" (it is not designated as such, and is quite a bit longer actually) but rather because whoever designs hairstyles at Bioware has the unfortunate habit of putting the hair a little too far back on the head, making the forehead look overly large. This particular style is also a little poofy on top, which exacerbates this effect.

Mind you, I really love that they finally added such a nice looking male hairstyle, but I am disappointed with how it is placed. It is a fine example of so close, yet so far when it comes to "favorite hairstyle ever!"

I'm hoping that if they allow this style to be unlocked for Miraluka, my character's large veil will help disguise this effect. Will probably just highlight it though . . . :(