40 CC to change my Hair Color...

Blackavaar

Yep, that price is too high for something so minor with no way to use credits (through a voucher system or whatever). In other games I would change a hairstyle, go wear it out for awhile, decide if I wanted to keep it. No big deal since it cost no real money to do. Here? Yeah, only if I really dislike something or really really like something new will I use that kiosk. They could have made a lot more money by giving us a way to use credits to buy stuff from people who want to purchase items off the CM, but nope.

So stupid.

... and that's with the Subscribers 50% discount.

Yeah, I don't see this getting a lot of use. I changed the hair color on one character because I simply could not stand it anymore, but I guarantee that I will never use that kiosk again.

Should have listened to me, BioWare.

:cool:

Yep same here, the "substantial discount" doesnt apply if they charge double prices.

Don't worry, this game is still playable and it could be worst, the degradation process will continue as scheduled, yesterday Lotro added an ingame slot machine called "hobbit presents", figure it. I believe all these people go to the same club and share the same stupid ideas.

So don't change your hair color every day.

Problem solved.

Don't change it at all.

Problem solved for free.

^ This exactly. So often do you plan to change your hair anyway?

On point, it's a good thing it all adds up. It's these really small micro transactions that are going to keep this game going. Instead of people complaining about this, maybe folks should be hoping for more nice content like Makeb and more to come from dev money for this MMO.

Nickle and dime, nickle and dime.... it all adds up.

40CC means that if you are a sub, you can change your hairstyle 12 times a month for nothing. Not exactly bank breaking.

^ This exactly. So often do you plan to change your hair anyway?

On point, it's a good thing it all adds up. It's these really small micro transactions that are going to keep this game going. Instead of people complaining about this, maybe folks should be hoping for more nice content like Makeb and more to come from dev money for this MMO.

Give me a way to spend credits on it, even if that's by buying vouchers bought with cartel coins from other players, and I'll probably change my hairstyle quite a lot. There are people willing to spend real money in order to get a few credits, and I happen to have a decent number of credits lying around to be spent on pretty things.

If I change my hair five times in a week because I can spend credits, then that's 200 cc for BioWare. However, I refuse to buy cartel coins for minor things like that, so no extra ccs for BioWare and I don't get to change my hair the way I want. That's a lose/lose, and it's stupid.

40CC means that if you are a sub, you can change your hairstyle 12 times a month for nothing. Not exactly bank breaking.

Didnt you get the memo, aparently your all meant to save your coins and not spend them.

... and that's with the Subscribers 50% discount.

Yeah, I don't see this getting a lot of use. I changed the hair color on one character because I simply could not stand it anymore, but I guarantee that I will never use that kiosk again.

Should have listened to me, BioWare.

:cool:

That's a helluva lot cheaper than the last time my wife went and changed her hair color!