Pictures of you kitties and dyed armor

chris_rw

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a second there, i thought you made a Cathar version of Aurra Sing, lol.

Good to see the Juhani hairstyle made it in, though.

I hadn't even thought of the comparison to Aurra Sing :p

I really like the whole White Tiger look, so was trying for something similar, but the patterns just don't work very well for it and the complexions don't seem to suit the white fur at all.

I hadn't even thought of the comparison to Aurra Sing :p

I really like the whole White Tiger look, so was trying for something similar, but the patterns just don't work very well for it and the complexions don't seem to suit the white fur at all.

For some reason, i really enjoy the browns on the Cathar. They just fit so well with my robes, i guess.

Can't wait to see the look on the Emperor's face when he sees a Cathar Jedi Master coming to end him. That boss fight is bound to be gold.

:eek: Never seen that helmet before on the first screenshot, which one is it?

There are a few high-level BH helmets with that model... TH-17A Elite War Medic is one of them, Ciridium Onslaught helmet is another. Apparently you can get that one from doing the Wookie Revolt heroic 2+ on Corellia.

There are a few high-level BH helmets with that model... TH-17A Elite War Medic is one of them, Ciridium Onslaught helmet is another. Apparently you can get that one from doing the Wookie Revolt heroic 2+ on Corellia.

Thanks! Further proof I neglect my Imperial characters too much >.<

hi bioware mole!

we are too busy being bitter about the companies nickel and dime tactics to post kitty cat pics right now.

I have not purchased kitties. I already pay for this game and I'm disgusted that they expect more and more and more money from me. I paid over $100.00 for the physical copy of this game and I pay a subscription fee every month, I should be entitled to everything that's added to it.