pvp just not fair no mater what level below 55

ladylnet

Ok I complained about the way pvp goes we all know there is a bunch out there just for them selves and voting for there friends. But I died jumped back in the game soon as i jumped out bomb dead one shot WHAT !! yes i am level 38 but really. So my sons been on this game longer then I have he goes with me level 55 on the pvp. Comes out all he said was hacked some one or something there doing is just wrong he died just as much as me. He didnt like what happened and his been on the game for a long time. Our family fun got messed up by a bunch of punk kids trying to rule the world arg. Seems some players need a cap on the pvp after a couple times in a week level the playing field is over for them or two different pvp one for ones lower the 30 and 40 that way some of use that are getting shot up and losing might have a chance. As it stands you go in with the 50 55 you come out on the bottom no votes nothing how fun is that !!! someone JUST LISTEN PVP FOR JUST 30- 40 problem solved give the little guys a playing field

Ok I complained about the way pvp goes we all know there is a bunch out there just for them selves and voting for there friends. But I died jumped back in the game soon as i jumped out bomb dead one shot WHAT !! yes i am level 38 but really. So my sons been on this game longer then I have he goes with me level 55 on the pvp. Comes out all he said was hacked some one or something there doing is just wrong he died just as much as me. He didnt like what happened and his been on the game for a long time. Our family fun got messed up by a bunch of punk kids trying to rule the world arg. Seems some players need a cap on the pvp after a couple times in a week level the playing field is over for them or two different pvp one for ones lower the 30 and 40 that way some of use that are getting shot up and losing might have a chance. As it stands you go in with the 50 55 you come out on the bottom no votes nothing how fun is that !!! someone JUST LISTEN PVP FOR JUST 30- 40 problem solved give the little guys a playing field

There isn't an ability in the game which can one shot literally And i am not quite sure about a hack either. Never seen that and i have been here 2 and a half years. I have seen hacks just never the particular one your describing, maybe others have I have a Level 42 marauder and some other classes in that tier and i love it. Level 55's have their own tier its level 30 - 54. As for the punk kids, welcome to MMOs :)

Most, if not all of us, have pvp'ed at level 30 vs level 54's (you're not facing level 55's in the lowbie bracket, they have their own bracket). There is nothing wrong with the 30-54 bracket, level 30's can do quite well in that bracket.

What you described, sounds like you faced a premade team (or even a bunch of veteran solo pvpers in a pug) who knew how to focus targets quickly while your team was busy attacking all different targets. So you guys didn't kill anyone while they burned you down, one by one, while timing the re-spawn door so they could quickly plant while you were all behind it.

I think you may have called hacks in your post as well, which I'm not denying they're out there. But is there a possibility that you or your team had your back to the door and a stealther snuck by and planted the bomb under your nose and re-stealthed before you saw him? Most stealthies will try this so you always have to have one eye on the door at all times.

Edited by Ridickilis

One shot I was dead I dot lie it happened not coool

Combat log or it didn't happen.

How are you so animatedly positive that one player hit you for 20-28k points worth of damage? I'm telling you it didn't. You were focused by 4-5 enemies at the same time.

No one is saying you're lying, I just think you missed the other ranged classes shooting at you from a distance. Just because someone isn't in your face doesn't mean they are not attacking you.

Edited by Ridickilis

One shot I was dead I dot lie it happened not coool

Not possible. You could have taken a massive damage spike from a couple of players - that could result in near-instant character death.

In lower bracket there is no that immense gear/skill gap between low and high rank players. well...there is but its not making the game unplayable. the main problem is when u join warzone solo and u face pug vs. premade. every solid premade can pretty much smash any pug no matter the rank. majority of these pro players are pretty laughable when not supported by their grp mates.

so either join only in premade or just keep being killed and emoted by premades when u join solo. posting on forums wont solve a ****. u r just exposing yourself to troll attacks and "pro" players that tell u everything is working great from their pov.

Look I worked in chat room for over 15 years i have dealt with the biggest hackers i don't care you say it cant happen you have not seen what I have in TALK CITY hackers empty a room with keys strokes !! This is the truth I died I jumped back in and I was dead my feet hit the ground i was dead why is it so hard to believe I am sorry that you guys don't believe but if you remember the guy taking down internet shops well he tried to hack me first don't say it cant happen you have not been in my shoes !!! I work on Pc's I make web site ladyl.net for over 15 years taught how to keep hackers off there backs in chat web site building humm do I know whats going on yes I do !! :rolleyes:

Our own government cant stop hackers there is allways someone working on a new hack it never ends !

It part of the internet

simple solution to your problem, dont like it then dont play, and theirs no possible way within the game to get a OHK on an other player, regardless of crit chance or multiplyer, i mean yeah in the PTS the bolster was bugged, and people were hittin for like 50-60 k but thats been fixed

Look I worked in chat room for over 15 years i have dealt with the biggest hackers i don't care you say it cant happen you have not seen what I have in TALK CITY hackers empty a room with keys strokes !! This is the truth I died I jumped back in and I was dead my feet hit the ground i was dead why is it so hard to believe I am sorry that you guys don't believe but if you remember the guy taking down internet shops well he tried to hack me first don't say it cant happen you have not been in my shoes !!! I work on Pc's I make web site ladyl.net for over 15 years taught how to keep hackers off there backs in chat web site building humm do I know whats going on yes I do !! :rolleyes:

Chat room indeed.

I DARE YOU

Plus it's lowbie pvp. There is no way you can make it balanced at all.

This whole post is just garbage. Hacking is not all that rampant in any level of PvP in SWTOR..... sorry to burst your bubble, but please L2P and stay off the forums. My lvl 32 character regularly tops dps meters. Pleae, for the love of God, please, take your crap elsewhere. Do not suggest assanine ideas like a cap on the number of WZ's per week.