I'm Just Going To Leave This Here.

islander

Because people in this game seem to choose the path of least resistance... which means servers that are Pub dominant will become more so and that leaves the server those players left having the opposite effect. The skill gap will become even more prevalent.

On the bright side... I'm hoping it brings all the competitive guilds onto one server and basically creates an elite server that any pug would be scared to queue on.

We shall see...

Edited by Baedwulf

Jung Ma will be completely dead in two weeks after Paid Transfers go through.

Then I will happily take my Free transfer to Pot5 a month later.

lol

LOL... pretty much.

That's the other problem... EVERYONE will be rolling POT5, Bastion & Harbinger most likely.

Then again... there are a ton of PvE'ers that could probably care less. I just worry about these servers getting flooded to the point of wait times.

Because people in this game seem to choose the path of least resistance... which means servers that are Pub dominant will become more so and that leaves the server those players left having the opposite effect. The skill gap will become even more prevalent.

On the bright side... I'm hoping it brings all the competitive guilds onto one server and basically creates an elite server that any pug would be scared to queue on.

We shall see...

same faction matches. solo pugging rep on a rep dominated server isn't significantly different from doing so on imp side. you are only a little more likely NOT to face a dominant rep premade. if what's left of the weaker faction departs, that just means more same faction WZs. some ppl will refuse to transfer or whatnot (no judgment), but the vast majority, I think, will be happy.

same faction matches. solo pugging rep on a rep dominated server isn't significantly different from doing so on imp side. you are only a little more likely NOT to face a dominant rep premade. if what's left of the weaker faction departs, that just means more same faction WZs. some ppl will refuse to transfer or whatnot (no judgment), but the vast majority, I think, will be happy.

For sure... it could go either way. The only thing I don't like about it is it's not that bad right now and I'm an Imp on a primarily pub dominant server. So why give us the tools to potentially make it worse? Ya know?