Ranked PvP Nights

McCoolMob

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but theres at least four active pvp guilds with ranked teams on imp and about that on pub so if we put our heads together and have a go we can give each other a challenge and make this "pvp" server have more pvp

So knights of the roundholoterminal have told me they will be putting their ranked team out on saturday nights till late and two other imp guilds have said they wanna do saturday nights also but havnt confirmed for sure yet, no pub guilds have responded to me yet though an well ive told scop to not try join in with ancjent remnants because that would just be embarrassing for all who call themselves empire

Just go ahead with the ranked games. Once others know that there are ranked games on, they will try to 'hijack' the queue.

It is probably too late, but you should have advertised it as "balanced ranked warzones". The hijack rate is higher that way. :)

And...good luck.

There is no ranked on this server any more, thanks mainly to two factors.

1) The low population

2) Core & Midian - or to be more politically correct the group of players that have/had toons in both guilds that only roll 4 man pre made groups in normal WZ's (more often than not having 4+ of them in WZ's) or Ranked teams that are full of elitists that are geared to the hilt with teams of optimal class compositions.

As a player that enjoys playing for fun I look forward to the impending server transfers not only so my game experience is improved but also so I can see the backside of those degenerate ****wit pole smoking ***.gots I have mentioned above.

Edited by Sitholat

1) The low population

2) Core & Midian - or to be more politically correct the group of players that have/had toons in both guilds that only roll 4 man pre made groups in normal WZ's (more often than not having 4+ of them in WZ's) or Ranked teams that are full of elitists that are geared to the hilt with teams of optimal class compositions.

As a player that enjoys playing for fun I look forward to the impending server transfers not only so my game experience is improved but also so I can see the backside of those degenerate ****wit pole smoking ***.gots I have mentioned above.

I rarely defend either guilds mentioned, but I know Jeck would actually run anything with whatever composition (within reason) So the optimal class composition is a bit of a stretch since 2.0 imo, also if they didn't run in the rwzs who would? Servers dead bro.

1) The low population

it is only game

why u heff to be mad

1) The low population

Those players actually left Midian as they got tired of PvErs in Midian doing PvP and not winning 100% of matches when in same match, so went and created own guild.

I'm looking forward to transfers for fresh faces.

Looking forward to seeing all you Rateds peeps on The Bastion in a couple of weeks. There will be plenty to go around for all you. Hit us up if you have a time you want to roll with us.

The Milleritis Legacy

:sy_havoc:Xalvius, :sy_item:Xalyus

Crits and Giggles

Bastion and its Ranked PvP scene is going to save me from quitting this game (again?), it's just a shame that core and (both original and new-school) midian couldn't settle their differences/opinions and form together to, umm... creampie (copyright Koozie, 2013) the ranked scene on Bastion together

I sometimes imagine picking 8 from a combined old-core, new-core, old-midian and new-midian roster (plus other notables from ewok) and ask myself:

who would rage more; zirkx or davito?

who would dps more; ward or first?

who would scream at objectives more; kei or... nah probably just kei

but I guess I'll never know the answers to some of these questions, sigh

Edited by ambitiousapple

Bastion and its Ranked PvP scene is going to save me from quitting this game (again?), it's just a shame that core and (both original and new-school) midian couldn't settle their differences/opinions and form together to, umm... creampie (copyright Koozie, 2013) the ranked scene on Bastion together

I sometimes imagine picking 8 from a combined old-core, new-core, old-midian and new-midian roster (plus other notables from ewok) and ask myself:

Handing out the creampies! lets do it prox

Edited by Kooziejr

Those players actually left Midian as they got tired of PvErs in Midian doing PvP and not winning 100% of matches when in same match, so went and created own guild.

I'm looking forward to transfers for fresh faces.

Thats not the whole story. But midian is a pve guild. No need the pvpers to stay there.

Edited by Kooziejr

1) The low population

Blaming us for the lack of ranked on this server? It's not our fault MDN is full of bads.

I can't remember who it was but we we're talking about this the other week as well, it probably was with you Prox. Imagine how well an 8 man team with Me, Primate, Day, Fugue, Jeck, Koozie, Luc and Proxxii would do. Bastion wouldn't stand a chance!

Handing out the creampies! lets do it prox

Yo, arent you heading to Harbz though? Get your crew to come Badstion and lets do this!

I can't remember who it was but we we're talking about this the other week as well, it probably was with you Prox. Imagine how well an 8 man team with Me, Primate, Day, Fugue, Jeck, Koozie, Luc and Proxxii would do. Bastion wouldn't stand a chance!

Yeah it could've been me. That's exactly the A-team I was thinking about haha. Maybe we'll have to get together and talk about this :p

Solo Queued is definitely going to Bastion man

Would be great to smash your massive EGO in ranked, If you ever get into/create a team.

Also curious to see how far spamming flamethrower / running around like a headless chicken gets you in RWZ's.

Edited by wikd

Blaming us for the lack of ranked on this server? It's not our fault MDN is full of bads.

you Miss spelled "Xavier" :p