Ranked PvP Nights

McCoolMob

Would be great to smash your massive EGO in ranked, If you ever get into/create a team.

Also curious to see how far spamming flamethrower / running around like a headless chicken gets you in RWZ's.

Haha Jeck you are by far the biggest sourpuss I have come across. Firstly, lets address my ego compared to yours. 1) I queue by myself, 2) i queued when imps were really bad and kept playing even though i lost almost every game against double premades...... I noticed you don't play anymore since we started face stomping you.

Also, lets address running around like a headless chicken... do you mean kiting your smash nooblah? Also can I say you spam smash every 12 seconds too? because thats really stupid...its the class you moron it does 7400 damage in 3 seconds every 15 seconds....why wouldn't I use that ability? derpppppppp

Say what you will man but not everyone wants to play smash mara like you and for the record I always said you were a good player so you can call me **** all you like bro but you have one of the biggest egos on this game because I dont care if I ever play you again...but you obviously have something to proove to me. Good luck with that.

Edited by Kooziejr

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koozie I can't believe jeck is talking smack to you... Anyone who puts old school Eminem songs in his pvp videos is definitely a bad *** in real life... Jecks gonna get stabbed lol

Haha it was my friends Idea but thanks for watching my vid, hope you liked it :D

I have no idea what Jeck's problem with you is Koozie. Me, Day and Prox have been talking and would be keen to get teams together with Solo Queued if you guys wanted on Bastion. Edited by Bobcowww

I have no idea what Jeck's problem with you is Koozie. Me, Day and Prox have been talking and would be keen to get teams together with Solo Queued if you guys wanted on Bastion.

yeah il be there to cap on you sh it cu nts while u all worry about your hps/dps scrub fks :D

I have no idea what Jeck's problem with you is Koozie. Me, Day and Prox have been talking and would be keen to get teams together with Solo Queued if you guys wanted on Bastion.

You guys know this already but it would obviously be without me cos I don't play with douches.

It's ok though, I'm replaceable.

Haha Jeck you are by far the biggest sourpuss I have come across. Firstly, lets address my ego compared to yours. 1) I queue by myself, 2) i queued when imps were really bad and kept playing even though i lost almost every game against double premades...... I noticed you don't play anymore since we started face stomping you.

Also, lets address running around like a headless chicken... do you mean kiting your smash nooblah? Also can I say you spam smash every 12 seconds too? because thats really stupid...its the class you moron it does 7400 damage in 3 seconds every 15 seconds....why wouldn't I use that ability? derpppppppp

Say what you will man but not everyone wants to play smash mara like you and for the record I always said you were a good player so you can call me **** all you like bro but you have one of the biggest egos on this game because I dont care if I ever play you again...but you obviously have something to proove to me. Good luck with that.

Lol Solo Queued, Solo queuing... Rich.

I think along with a lot of other people on this server that you're a Douche.

I have come to that conclusion by your efforts to make other players experience a negative one by emoting, laughing at players when you kill them, whinging when you lose and just being a Douche in general.

To me this is a pretty good indication of the type of person you probably are.

I hope you enjoy your obviously awesome life.

Edited by wikd

Lol Solo Queued, Solo queuing... Rich.

I think along with a lot of other people on this server that you're a Douche.

I have come to that conclusion by your efforts to make other players experience a negative one by emoting, laughing at players when you kill them, whinging when you lose and just being a Douche in general.

To me this is a pretty good indication of the type of person you probably are.

I hope you enjoy your obviously awesome life.

I find it amusing that you say I laugh and emote at people in game and whinge about things....things that you do as well but ill take the criticism on the chin and say I do emote and take things in PvP too far sometimes afterall it is just a game and these things are truly trivial. However douchebag, the traits you possess actually make you a first grade real life arsehole....which include being extremely racist more than once and hateful....and homophobic/xenophobic...I believe you got banned for these things...some of which I read and I found appauling.....Don't you think these are the traits of a real life jerk off more than someone emoting and whining about PvP (2 things you do anyways regardless of your answer). Anyways, I think I made my point, Also you're a massive hypocrite too (see the screenshots from Luc in previous posts). So it seems you have a few projection issues with me Jeck....I've noticed that lots of people who have real life problems (e.g., no friends, no partner, bad job/dead end career, no life motivation) are the ones who usually point the fingers first. Note that I don't ever talk about people's real lives jeck or ever personally attack anyone...its only ever about SWTOR...a game....Anyway, I'm sure most people who have read this post by me now realise you actually are racist hypocritical hateful douchebag who needs to personally attack people on a game to validate himself.....Did I hit the nail on the head? Oh yes, And remember that time you logged onto imperial fleet for hours trying to troll me? That was very sweet Jeck. Looking forward to your reply....

No offence but id take chief over koozie, he has proven himself in high end ranked. Too much ego stroking in here anyway, being a big fish in a small pond means nothing. Everyone needs to just chill until we get to bastion

No offence but id take chief over koozie, he has proven himself in high end ranked. Too much ego stroking in here anyway, being a big fish in a small pond means nothing. Everyone needs to just chill until we get to bastion

I Agree. You should take Chieftain.

From my experience, I've never seen Jeck in a pvp match - whether it be 55's or sub - without a pocket healer / tank guard / 3 person Core group minimum. I have also seen Jeck rage quit when he was losing (mainly because he was getting focussed from memory).

However I have been in groups with Koozie where he queued on his own, and didn't rage quit when we were losing.

That said, it doesn't make either of you any less a douchebag than the other. But at least Koozie isn't a cry baby about it.

What I find funny though is that Jeck played a better vanguard than either of them.

What I find funny though is that Jeck played a better vanguard than either of them.

Yeah, jeck plays too many good toons. He could easily fill 4 spots in his 8man ranked team lol if only he had a scoundrel healer, shadow for node guard and a slinger haha

Everyone rage quits, everyone groups if only it all mattered, it's a dead server and there isn't a lot to compare to, so by that logic - U R ALL DA GREETEST OF DA DED SERVER XOXOXO

ty bessy xoxoxo

I find it amusing that you say I laugh and emote at people in game and whinge about things....things that you do as well but ill take the criticism on the chin and say I do emote and take things in PvP too far sometimes afterall it is just a game and these things are truly trivial. However douchebag, the traits you possess actually make you a first grade real life arsehole....which include being extremely racist more than once and hateful....and homophobic/xenophobic...I believe you got banned for these things...some of which I read and I found appauling.....Don't you think these are the traits of a real life jerk off more than someone emoting and whining about PvP (2 things you do anyways regardless of your answer). Anyways, I think I made my point, Also you're a massive hypocrite too (see the screenshots from Luc in previous posts). So it seems you have a few projection issues with me Jeck....I've noticed that lots of people who have real life problems (e.g., no friends, no partner, bad job/dead end career, no life motivation) are the ones who usually point the fingers first. Note that I don't ever talk about people's real lives jeck or ever personally attack anyone...its only ever about SWTOR...a game....Anyway, I'm sure most people who have read this post by me now realise you actually are racist hypocritical hateful douchebag who needs to personally attack people on a game to validate himself.....Did I hit the nail on the head? Oh yes, And remember that time you logged onto imperial fleet for hours trying to troll me? That was very sweet Jeck. Looking forward to your reply....

Cool story bro, needs more dragons lol

Have you guys considered making out? I'm sure Bessy would film it for everyone.

You guys know this already but it would obviously be without me cos I don't play with douches.

It's ok though, I'm replaceable.

When did you start this rule?

Edited by Antiskeptic

Nothing like a loving romance to reunite a dead server. <3

Pretty sure Koozie is Jewish though. He keeps asking me for credits for 'Augments'. Which I've no doubt is some alternate phrase for a ritualistic circumcision.

You'd have to give up whatever religion you follow, Jeck - and adopt Judaism, to follow young Koozie down the path of righteousness. Or bagels.

SHALOM!

Edited by Cedaie

lol think koozie won this one

Nah man, I'm winning everyday, I don't need to respond to his weak rebuttals.

I was just stating my distaste for the guy and the reasons behind it, no one has to agree or disagree and I won't go searching for validation from others in my post.

I'll keep doing my thing and Koozie can keep doing his.

PS. When Koozie graduates I think Doctor Douche has a nice ring to it.