This game has beaten all expectations

DeathCorp

Let's see - some of the major complaints so far.

- Taris Lag. Already fixed.

- Bad AH Interface - let's face it bound to be fixed soon.

- Queues. Think about it, why is there queues? Because the game is awesome, that's why.

- Bad customer service. It's launch, it will get better.

- Not enough content. If you race through the content in 1 day, well, that's your fault. This game's content is made to be enjoyed and the leveling experience is a big part of that. On top of all the content there is, there is more on the way!

I see no issue with this game, it is fun, deep, balanced, exciting and beautiful. On top of that, so far for me it is totally bug free! This is the smoothest launch I have been a part of and I look forward to seeing how this game develops.

All I will say is, haters gunna hate, this game is made to succeed!

That is all.

I agree.... I have been a part of most of the big MMO launches and this is the smoothest in a very long time. I get no lag in servers and I have only encountered one bug that stopped my party from getting loot....Other than that the quests are sound and so is the voice acting.

The game has a ton of depth. The Sith warrior quest line is just awesome. I feel like I 100% Sith. I am not into RP at all but this game makes me want to kill every NPC I come across just to hear my character say something sinister and strike down the weak Jedi lol.

So far I don't mind the pvp. I am sure they will work on it and improve it but I have fun when I am in there.

In time, as long as Bioware stays committed to this game, it will grow and generate a huge player base. The Star Wars name is enough to draw in a lot of new faces to the MMO scene and I think this game will be challenging enough to keep the hardcore as well..

- Queues. Think about it, why is there queues? Because the game is awesome, that's why.

- Not enough content. If you race through the content in 1 day, well, that's your fault. This game's content is made to be enjoyed and the leveling experience is a big part of that. On top of all the content there is, there is more on the way!

I see no issue with this game, it is fun, deep, balanced, exciting and beautiful. On top of that, so far for me it is totally bug free! This is the smoothest launch I have been a part of and I look forward to seeing how this game develops.

That is all.

Also

- Appearance tabs. Sorry, not needed. That's what mods are for. Another bit of genius by BioWare.

what do olives have to do with this?:p

And yeah.....i think its a blizzard thing.

Trying to stay on top in the MMO genre.

FACE IT BLIZZARD , UR BEATEN!

now go away , take ur loss and let the pro's make good games!

Edited by DarthQube

I love TOR. Not saying its the best thing in the world or the best game evar, but it sure is one of, if not the, best MMOs out there. It's loads of fun, there's plenty to do, and it can only get better as the time goes by. Sure, there are problems, and there are queues, but problems will get fixed and queues will soon become history, as was the case with every other MMO after a few weeks.

what do olives have to do with this?:p

It's very well formulated actually.

Means that as a kid, you have poor taste. You only want Pizza and coke. Grow up, and you start to enjoy the most refined stuff you used to hate. (in his exemple, olives).

In short, kids cry about the game now, but we all know that in a few months they'll still be here and before they know it, all their complains will be a distant memory.

Mostly I agree they have handled the launch and content very well.

The only problem I have is with some of the armour textures which seem very low quality and blocky, even on max setting with AA forced via Catalyst.

The rest of the textures look good and so the the armour ones that arent on par stand out at times.

WildmanUK

That is all.

Sorry i like this game but that's just a stupid post.

yes they fixed some bugs, good job.

Interfact is "bound to be fixed" that makes it ok? No it doesn't, it's bad now and we have no idea if or when it will stop being bad - perfectly legit gripe.

Queue's are nothing to do with it being popular, it's about managing subscribers vs servers. You can get queue's with 50k subs or 5 million subs. They are doing what they have to do (making sure servers are over full now, so they they're only heavy/full in a month) but they're not exactly exceling at it, they didn't get this right. Little things like the server list should never have been alphabetical, it should have been light to full, those things matter and their team is big enough to work on the little things.

Bad cust service - it's launch so it will get better? No it almost certainly won't get better, they're following the industry standard of "only the bare minimum", which is a pathetic stain on the MMO industry that someone needs to be brave enough to change.

Finally i love the one where "I've not had any bugs therefore bug complaints aren't valid, best launch ever". If 60% of people don't have bugs, then that's most people "happy" but it's still a trash launch. Have some empathy and look around ffs, tons of people can not play this game. it's not a good launch for them.

The complaints are legit

Sorry i like this game but that's just a stupid post.

yes they fixed some bugs, good job.

Interfact is "bound to be fixed" that makes it ok? No it doesn't, it's bad now and we have no idea if or when it will stop being bad - perfectly legit gripe.

Queue's are nothing to do with it being popular, it's about managing subscribers vs servers. You can get queue's with 50k subs or 5 million subs. They are doing what they have to do (making sure servers are over full now, so they they're only heavy/full in a month) but they're not exactly exceling at it, they didn't get this right. Little things like the server list should never have been alphabetical, it should have been light to full, those things matter and their team is big enough to work on the little things.

Bad cust service - it's launch so it will get better? No it almost certainly won't get better, they're following the industry standard of "only the bare minimum", which is a pathetic stain on the MMO industry that someone needs to be brave enough to change.

Finally i love the one where "I've not had any bugs therefore bug complaints aren't valid, best launch ever". If 60% of people don't have bugs, then that's most people "happy" but it's still a trash launch. Have some empathy and look around ffs, tons of people can not play this game. it's not a good launch for them.

The complaints are legit

^ Who invited the sour p*uss?

Edited by imsorrisuck