Portable Cargohold Droid

Tragamite

wouldnt be a bad idea but hows about this, dont use a droid for it, have it unlock in char perks but it works like a droped capsule that smashes into the ground when dropped by your ship like the smuggler orbital drop
, you click it and get the stuff out and put the stuff in your wish. Edited by Shingara

wouldnt be a bad idea but hows about this, dont use a droid for it, have it unlock in char perks but it works like a droped capsule that smashes into the ground when dropped by your ship like the smuggler orbital drop
, you click it and get the stuff out and put the stuff in your wish.

I think this would be fun I still would love it to be the big trashcan droid but your ship doing a flyby to drop the droid just makes me lol at how that would work.

I don't understand the need for this, would this not be the equivalent of having a bigger inventory ? .. except one you can only open on cooldown

I have the same thinking that you have.

I don't see a REAL need for such feature, my inventory can carry everything that I need and trash loot that drop from enemies.

Plus, every single planet has a cargo hold kiosk that's just a few minutes away from a speeder pad.

Edited by Haggardbr

I think this would be fun I still would love it to be the big trashcan droid but your ship doing a flyby to drop the droid just makes me lol at how that would work.

Well the only reason i thought about it like that was how the cargo holds actualy work, they are technically part of your ship so in essence shouldnt it be tied to your ship somehow, i mean they arnt gonna let us land our ship everywhere but i could see them making it so i ship does a flyby and drops it off.

Your other companions have tobe doing something right.

Well the only reason i thought about it like that was how the cargo holds actualy work, they are technically part of your ship so in essence shouldnt it be tied to your ship somehow, i mean they arnt gonna let us land our ship everywhere but i could see them making it so i ship does a flyby and drops it off.

Your other companions have tobe doing something right.

Exactly and when times up they could fly back by drop a grapple that grabs the droid/box to take and unload it on your ship. Make those slackers work!

Plus, every single planet has a cargo hold kiosk that's just a few minutes away from a speeder pad.

There's a mailbox, a class trainer and a repair bot on every planet too. What's your point?

/signed

Edited by Caelrie

• 4 weeks later...

The ship droid should be able to go fetch stuff from the cargo hold surely.

He already has access to the cargo for crafting, and he already has the ability to come and go from the ship to anywhere I happen to be. Combining these two things seems somewhat obvious.

Turn it up another notch: unlockable guild bank portable access. I can't tell you how many times someone in the raid group has forgotten to grab stims, had to exit area, fast travel to the main fleet, speeder to the guild bank, grab stims, speeder back to interfleet transport, go to the ziost shadow, get back into instance, get back to the group and finally distribute stims. Super lame.

Turn it up another notch: unlockable guild bank portable access. I can't tell you how many times someone in the raid group has forgotten to grab stims, had to exit area, fast travel to the main fleet, speeder to the guild bank, grab stims, speeder back to interfleet transport, go to the ziost shadow, get back into instance, get back to the group and finally distribute stims. Super lame.

A nice guild perk yes. Course I would limit who has access to this based on guild rank.