This is totally unfair! Serious qq!

Arox

How the hell am i meant to defend this rubbish? http://oi40.tinypic.com/5ciz3k.jpg

No amount of heals, knockbacks, stuns, barriers are going to save me when some TANK class is critting me for 10k!!

i can barely even do half that damage if i spec dps...

What on earth is going to be done with slam? its seriously unfair, dying in seconds.

fyi, over 2000 expertise. experienced pvper. But this type of BS is killing the game enjoyment for me, and im sure a bunch of others too.

SCALE THIS DPS DAMNIT

Edited by Arox

How the hell am i meant to defend this rubbish? http://oi40.tinypic.com/5ciz3k.jpg

No amount of heals, knockbacks, stuns, barriors are going to save me when some TANK class is critting me for 10k!!

it's not a tank class, it's a class with one tank tree

get dps equip, all classes can hit for at least 7.5k now

What on earth is going to be done with slam? its seriously unfair, dying in seconds.

it's way better than it was pre2.0, + it's called smash

fyi, over 2000 expertise. experienced pvper. But this type of BS is killing the game enjoyment for me, and im sure a bunch of others too.

SCALE THIS DPS DAMNIT

my resonse is in red ^

protection 0 = not a tank.

i have a guardian full defence and i can crit for 3k...

l2p

Ohh yes, learn to play ofcouse.. WHAT WHAT I THINKING?

idiot.

played since launch, i know that guy wasnt in TANK spec, but if a class that can be a tank can hit over 10k.. why cant a HEALER class that can also spec dps only reach 7k max? but also PISS WEAK and gets ****en ripped apart.

yeah thats fair.. Give sorcs a 10k crit with Thundering blast, youll have everyone whinging. But noooo its ok for a heavy armor class sure.

idiot.

played since launch, i know that guy wasnt in TANK spec, but if a class that can be a tank can hit over 10k.. why cant a HEALER class that can also spec dps only reach 7k max? but also PISS WEAK and gets ****en ripped apart.

yeah thats fair.. Give sorcs a 10k crit with Thundering blast, youll have everyone whinging. But noooo its ok for a heavy armor class sure.

Oh please, sorcs are fine. That guardians dps is ****.

Edit: Oh and yeah, it is a learn to play issue.

http://i.imgur.com/eqWu1Rj.jpg

Edited by shojj

No amount of heals, knockbacks, stuns, barriers are going to save me when some TANK class is critting me for 10k!!

SCALE THIS DPS DAMNIT

lol Dukhat is a sent, people with 2 lightsabers tend to be dps you know?

idiot.

Sorcs can easily hit 10k on Thundering Blast. It is just split up between two attacks. I've had 10k Shocks, but it's just split up on two attacks. I've had a 10k Railshot, it was just split up on Railshot, and the instant application of the Combustible Gas DoT. Maul hits for 10k, Demo Round hit's for 11.5 I heard a chap boast.

Smash just gets all the heat because it's a single hit, not a double hit, and the guy that lands it is always right next to you. If you want to include Set up time it takes for Shockwave, you don't want to see what I hit a Shatter Shot'ed target for with the simultaneous landing of Ambush/Followthru.

You didn't get hit with a 10k anything, unless you were armor debuffed, or it was a Combat Sentinel that Dispatched you with 100% Armor ignore.

Oh please, sorcs are fine. That guardians dps is ****.

Edit: Oh and yeah, it is a learn to play issue.

http://i.imgur.com/eqWu1Rj.jpg

Clearly you dont play with the sentinals/guardians or the like that I do, usually hitting 1 million every game, ive even see a couple hitting 13k crits.

Im deeply sorry you feel its fine, but it's not.

Am i the only person complaining about it? slam, smash whatever the hell its called.

Clearly you dont play with the sentinals/guardians or the like that I do, usually hitting 1 million every game, ive even see a couple hitting 13k crits.

Am i the only person complaining about it? slam, smash whatever the hell its called.

Oh I do fight'em, I constantly fight'em. Thing is, I focus'em down because their burst damage is on par with mine. (Yes, I burst WAY harder than most sents / guardians (8k+ thundering blast and chain lightning, + 8k force lightning over 1.5s)), and they're easy as **** to shut down / kite. Learn to play, and you won't have issues with them.

Hell, I've even had my lightning strike crit 7k's (5.5k + 30%), and that's with a 1.3 cast time.

Edited by shojj

10K shocks in warzones? Doubt that. Not sure how hard thundering blast can hit in warzones since I've never played full lightning but I doubt that +8K hits are "that" common. I've atleast never been hit by anything remotely close to that or even 7K by a sorc/sage. Deathfield can hit for close to 10K on people with no expertise in open-world but you're lucky if it comes close to 6,5K in a warzone.

That said, I'm rarely, if ever, taking extreme hits from smashers so I don't see it as a problem. I think the operative stunlocks are way worse and don't get me started on their healing. I know that people have turned "nerf operatives" into a meme but that class really needs to be nerfed to the ground. Or even better, deleted.

SCALE THIS DPS DAMNIT

#1 U mad bro?

#2 Sentinels/Marauders do not have a Tank spec or tree.

#3 L2P is a serious issue here as my Guardian in Tank spec and Full Tank gear can crit for 7-8k.

Pfft, you're complaining about a 10.5k crit? I can do way worse than that!