The BattleZone! Round 1 Match 07: Darth Maul vs. Asajj Ventress

Aurbere

still say you should join to with alliances being in their are a lot of really great opportunities and still leaves a lot open because even if you cant have the best guys or planets you can still team with ones that have good ones and can supplement your forces just saying.

Naw am just messing around lol, besides there are plenty of factions already. I know there is a lot more things, but eh...am ok. I actually do have a list, or well almost I am missing an intel planet.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, he has to join, so does Beni, it would really even out the multiple alliances.

agreed right now I am likeing that game though but then again I do have the 2 of you backing me (but for some reason I have the sneaking suspicion I am going to be the first to receive the knife in the back)

agreed right now I am likeing that game though but then again I do have the 2 of you backing me (but for some reason I have the sneaking suspicion I am going to be the first to receive the knife in the back)

Am I the only on in this debate that thinks alliances shouldn't betray each other to win, etc...? at least for our alliance this is.

If anyone receives a knife in the back first, it will be me. Considering what I have.

But why are we talking about betrayals. We must be united. We shouldn't worry about getting stabbed in the back.

Am I the only on in this debate that thinks alliances shouldn't betray each other to win, etc...? at least for our alliance this is.

I agree. I don't like the idea of betrayal. We should share in the spoils of victory. :)

Edited by Aurbere

No I would agree and was willing to go all the way its why I felt I would be first to receive it especially with how well you know each other.

pretty much I was saying I almost unsure if I was an unwanted 3rd wheel that would be only taken until I served no more use kind of thing.... lol

Edited by tunewalker

Me and Warren aren't planning to betray each other...

A 50/50 split was the idea when it was a 2 faction alliance, but Star is a wild card :p I must find out his plans! :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Ressurecting the topic!

Hey Aurbere, I know that with the War of the Dream Teams and your role in the council, it's almost impossible to ave time for the battlezone. But this series can't die, it's the best thing on this forum since the Kaggath series.

Perhaps you could just take care of making up the clashes and deciding the winners, leaving the characters presentation to someone else.

Ressurecting the topic!

Hey Aurbere, I know that with the War of the Dream Teams and your role in the council, it's almost impossible to ave time for the battlezone. But this series can't die, it's the best thing on this forum since the Kaggath series.

Perhaps you could just take care of making up the clashes and deciding the winners, leaving the characters presentation to someone else.

I'll get the next one up tomorrow.

Quinlan Vos' mentality is difficult to pin down. In comics and such, he's a very dark character that struggles with the Dark Side. In TCW, he's a 'dashing rogue' type of character.
Probably go with the comics. Although I get a general reckless/dangerous vibe from him in TCW - I don't know much about the comics but I think that would fit.

And TBH, there not that much different. Although TCW seems to repress his inner darkness which I found disappointing.

Probably go with the comics. Although I get a general reckless/dangerous vibe from him in TCW - I don't know much about the comics but I think that would fit.

And TBH, there not that much different. Although TCW seems to repress his inner darkness which I found disappointing.

I didn't really like the characterization of Quinlan Vos in TCW. He's always been fairly cocky, but his time as a double-agent was when he was a very dark character, which I absolutely loved.