The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The BattleZone! Round 1 Match 07: Darth Maul vs. Asajj Ventress

Aurbere

Alright, here comes the final decision.

The intense battle began in the Throne Room. Darth Maul makes a relentless attack, driving Ventress out of the Throne Room and down the long halls of the Theed Palace. Ventress taunts Maul, causing him to attack with even greater ferocity. Ventress breaks the assault with a powerful Force Push and severs Maul's lightsaber. Maul resorts to single blade combat, now taking advantage of his strength to batter away at Ventress' defense.

Ventress pushes Maul back with the Force and retreats into the hangar. She hides amongst the fighter equipment, taunting Maul as he searches for her.

When Maul's back is turned, Ventress attacks with a brutal telekinetic assault, throwing maintenace tools plasteel crates. Ventress continues to taunt Maul, driving him into a frenzy. Ventress' acrobatic skills allow her to easily dodge Maul's attacks.

In a final engagement, Ventress positions herself next to some fuel canisters. She leaps away from a horizontal slash from Maul, who's lightsaber cuts through a fuel canister, causing a massive explosion. Maul is blown back, his body charred by the blast, but his hate for Ventress allowed him to survive- barely.

With a final mock, Ventress removes the crippled Sith Lord's head.

Ventress wins. She moves on to Round Two, sending Darth Maul to the Loser's Bracket. Our next match shall see the Jedi double-agent battle Asajj Ventress' monster.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad I couldn't have a saying in this match, my PC was in maintenance. Anyway, as I entirely disagree with the outcome, I like both charachters, so I'm happy we'll have one of them at Round 2.

Glad you didn't show you: djinn

Anyone also surprised here, good matches Ill stay tuned for next ones.

Gotta love those darksided girls

Edited by ZahirS

Yup! I have a feeling Vos is going to be underestimated.

I do not see how this is even a Fight and how Vos could be underestimated in this fight .

A user of the Vaapad LightSaber Form and to some thought to even have mastered it , if memory serves me right .

Maybe not on the Level of Mace but it is a rare saber form and only a handful seem to know it . It would give him a over the top edge in this fight !

Against a Brute who is mostly anger ............................

Did not agree how this fight has ended but it goes to figure.

Does not hurt my feelings as I like Ventress way more than Maul .

Just do not see her I guess in the same undying light as others !

I for one am hoping she in this next season or few after comes back to the light and finishes full circle .

Edited by mefit

No it isn't. It will be fun, but I shall keep working on The BattleZone.

And i'll continue to chime in with random little points that dont make all that much sense or relate to the topic that much...

As is my fortè

personally I hope all this stuff doesn't distract you from more huttball matches.
For now, the Huttball Championships remain on hold I'm afraid. I only planned three matches but given its success I might get to creating somemore, but like I said its a busy period right now so don't hold your breath!

Trust me I'd love to, but I really shouldn't. :o

To be honest, I had expected you to join, and then you, Rayla and I would form an unstoppable alliance.

But if you don't have the time or whatnot, then I understand.

Well hmph!

still say you should join to with alliances being in their are a lot of really great opportunities and still leaves a lot open because even if you cant have the best guys or planets you can still team with ones that have good ones and can supplement your forces just saying.