Satele Shan vs Hero of Tython

supersnivy

• 5 weeks later...
Hero of Tython all the way, the hero has proven themself time and time again as the most powerful being in the star wars universe the main way of course being the defeat of Emperor Vitiate the most powerful sith in the star wars universe while satele cannot even manage to defeat Darth Magnus so as you can see the hero would easily defeat satele judging by age, skill, and overall awesomness

Who's Darth Magnus?

Also, Palpatine is the most powerful Sith.

Darth Magnus is a new Sith Lord that wields a vibrohammer and calls down lightning. He also owns a traditional Nordic ship powered by an energy only found on the new planet Asgard, coming soon for 5000 CC.

Hero of Tython all the way, the hero has proven themself time and time again as the most powerful being in the star wars universe the main way of course being the defeat of Emperor Vitiate the most powerful sith in the star wars universe while satele cannot even manage to defeat Darth Magnus so as you can see the hero would easily defeat satele judging by age, skill, and overall awesomness

Of course, after doing so, it weakened the Hero of Tython so much, they now need a group of 3 others to take down some of the low level Darths. :p

keep dreaming pal ;)

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but was it ever established that Satele was a capable duelist? I recall from Fatal Alliance that people generally described her as a powerful Force-user even in old age, but what about her combat prowess?

I at least recall from one of the Flashpoint conversations that she claims to be "no longer the warrior she [sic] used to be", and something along the lines of "20 years ago, she [sic] would have answered the call". But I guess this is also an issue of her character being pretty much underrepresented in the game itself. Just going by her visual fighting appearances, she seems skilled enough, but that doesn't seem to count much in the face of Malgus, who kept her cornered fighting in a one-handed style.

Satele might be able to teach the hero another thing or two, but if it came down to a fight, I believe the hero could best her.

Edited by BenKatarn

Satele has only won one duel we know of without help, meanwhile she's gotten wrecked by Malgus twice, both times she had to be saved. She didn't fare so well against Baras either. If she hadn't been ordered to stand down and Baras wasn't more interested in getting the Jedi to accept their peace terms, she probably would have lost.

All evidence suggests Satele is a pretty meh duelist, so I gotta go with the Hero, who racked up a pretty impressive score in only a few years. Praven, Angral, Scourge. All good duelists.

Who's Darth Magnus?

Also, Palpatine is the most powerful Sith.

Era's.

Palpatine is the most powerful Sith during the Era the Film is set in.

Vitiate is the most powerful Sith of this Era, which is 3700 years before Episode1 The Phantom Menace.

Palpatine is very powerful, but not powerful enough to effect events nearly four thousand years before he was born.

Era's.

Palpatine is the most powerful Sith during the Era the Film is set in.

Vitiate is the most powerful Sith of this Era, which is 3700 years before Episode1 The Phantom Menace.

Palpatine is very powerful, but not powerful enough to effect events nearly four thousand years before he was born.

No Palpatine is the most powerful Sith Lord, period. Not of his time, he is THE most powerful of all time. Of course he can't affect things before he was born...obviously, but he is the most powerful regardless its stated countless times just about everywhere.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Why can't I read even a single thread without some palps fanboi blah blahing on about how he's the most powerful sith. Yes we know. We also don't care enough for you people to say it in every single g o d d a m n thread.

Anyway, I guess since hero>emp the hero has the edge but I would cheer for Satele haha.

Edited by RTCBrad

Why can't I read even a single thread without some palps fanboi blah blahing on about how he's the most powerful sith. Yes we know. We also don't care enough for you people to say it in every single g o d d a m n thread.

Anyway, I guess since hero>emp the hero has the edge but I would cheer for Satele haha.

There wasn't cheering. There was a statement of fact. Someone said "So and so is most powerful ever" to which someone replied "Lore states so and so is the most powerful ever"

What your post sounds like is, "I don't like Palpatine and don't want to hear it, and would rather ignore lore" :p

There wasn't cheering. There was a statement of fact. Someone said "So and so is most powerful ever" to which someone replied "Lore states so and so is the most powerful ever"

What your post sounds like is, "I don't like Palpatine and don't want to hear it, and would rather ignore lore" :p

Oh cmon be honest every single thread in this part of the forum at some point some palps fanboi will come along to remind he is the most powerful sith ever because blah blah.

I've been seeing people spam this infact in every thread for years. To think people used to complain about Revan fans. Palp fanbois are utterly relentless and have been since 2008.

I have very hard time trying to believe this.

Emperor has bigger plans than most of the people can understand. If he was defeated, it was because he planned it that way IMO.

I think he just lost tbh which personally I didn't like, imo even though the hero did beat him I don't feel the hero is an epic enough character to be the one to defeat the emperor, so while I hope it's not true it unfortunately looks like it is.

Edited by RTCBrad

Oh cmon be honest every single thread in this part of the forum at some point some palps fanboi will come along to remind he is the most powerful sith ever because blah blah.

I've been seeing people spam this infact in every thread for years. To think people used to complain about Revan fans. Palp fanbois are utterly relentless and have been since 2008.

Stating a fact =/= fanboyism

It has nothing to do with the fact I'm not disputing whether or not it's true.

I just don't see why the palps fanbois need to to post it in every single thread, like they have done since 08'.

Clearly from your sig you are going to be among those fanbois that post random factoids about palps in every thread including the fact that "he is the most blah blah".

Edited by RTCBrad

Curious, what language does =/= mean "not equal"? Know for C languages it's != and MATLAB it's ~=. Guess by putting this question on this forum I am blending my SW and school lives together ;)

I just don't see why the palps fanbois need to to post it in every single thread, like they have done since 08'.

Clearly from your sig you are going to be among those fanbois that post random factoids about palps in every thread including the fact that "he is the most blah blah".

I am by no means a Palpatine fanboy. If someone says that Palpatine is weaksauce or something to that effect, then, in the interest of keeping continuity in check for the forums, that person should be corrected.

Also, I put that Palpatine quote in my sig because it is an awesome quote.

Curious, what language does =/= mean "not equal"? Know for C languages it's != and MATLAB it's ~=. Guess by putting this question on this forum I am blending my SW and school lives together ;)

Text language. No idea where it came from, but it is effective.

Because someone was trying to promote false info, that there was a Sith who was in fact more powerful than all other Sith ever? :p

Back to OP. I think they would give each other a hard time. I mean, Satele may not be the best lightsaber duelist, but she is quite powerful in the force, if her position as Grandmaster and her being able to send Malgus (not Magnus) through a rock with the force. The Hero of Tython is a master saber duelist, and is the hero that

took down the Sith Emperor.