Sorc pope is og, Lightning now Op?

whilberto

You spent the first 10 seconds if the vid back peddling and then followed that by running into a wall for 5 seconds.

If there's a way to bump this off of the internet completely I would recommend it to avoid further embarrassment.

You spent the first 10 seconds if the vid back peddling and then followed that by running into a wall for 5 seconds.

If there's a way to bump this off of the internet completely I would recommend it to avoid further embarrassment.

I didn't think anyone could be so stupid to back pedal force speed.

I've seen it happen in a warzone, I think it needs to have a 100% chance to trigger the operative's Jarring strike, giving the target a 50% to unsubscribe.

Its all about the *** factor and when you play against me, you get a lot of it.

I didn't think anyone could be so stupid to back pedal force speed.

I've seen it happen in a warzone, I think it needs to have a 100% chance to trigger the operative's Jarring strike, giving the target a 50% to unsubscribe.

LMFAO.... I've seen that in game a few times.

Pop force speed, hold S.

That is all.

Edit: I actually must ask you, those clips, why did you think it was a good idea to show it to anyone but yourself?

Edited by shojj

You know its sad when even my gf was confused in the whole video thinking this guy was trolling everyone.

we kept looking at the video and glaring back at each other wondering if we had just been the victim of the best troll prank ever.

Sadly we werent.

But to the OP. -Thank you, motivated me to make a pvp video of my own knowing anything i come up with wont be to this level of backpeddaling and lack luster burst combos.

Keep wasting people's time by posting vids like this and I'm sure the community will provide you with plenty of motivation.

Yet you take your time to respond to my post? All the haters up in here are violating a Bioware rule of forums conduct. Granted the pvp is better on the forums than in game, but ya'll just need to chill out.

Yet you take your time to respond to my post?

Yes, In the same way I would take the time to help a drowning puppy, bat it's nose, point at the water and yell "NO" at him... in the hopes that he won't make the same mistake again.

All the haters up in here are violating a Bioware rule of forums conduct.

Yes again... I know. Read the sig... Banned for life from forums.

Granted the pvp is better on the forums than in game, but ya'll just need to chill out.

The forums are filled with enough horrid comments that you can only expect a good flaming for a vid that makes a thread titled "Grass/snow vs east/west" sound like an intellectual conversation about important PvP issues.