APAC PvP'ers move to The Bastion

Siphorus

its a relevent reply to your statement, or did you forget, you chose to take a certain part of my post and question it, my response was to defend myself

nothing is relevent in this thread, the elite suck they always have, everyone has picked their destination by now (which we will go to in 2014) and you deserved to get trolled for your ******** tbh /thread

ps. btw nice evasion to your crapstorm

Edited by Jumpchan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a relevent reply to your statement, or did you forget, you chose to take a certain part of my post and question it, my response was to defend myself

nothing is relevent in this thread, the elite suck they always have, everyone has picked their destination by now (which we will go to in 2014) and you deserved to get trolled for your ******** tbh /thread

ps. btw nice evasion to your crapstorm

Lol could you be any more of a girl? The simple fact remains you rerolled on Bastion and asked us for a /ginvite, we welcomed you, then you changed your colors once server transfers were announced and you start talking crap on the fourms. If you have a problem with an individual member of <The Elite>, be a man about it and speak to that person instead of calling out the entire guild (most of whom happen to be very nice and humble) on the forums and generally acting like a low-class peasant who ran out of tampons. Our TS details are not a secret. Other than that, I have no concerns.

Edited by iheartnyc

Lol could you be any more of a girl? The simple fact remains you rerolled on Bastion and asked us for a /ginvite, we welcomed you, then you changed your colors once server transfers were announced and you start talking crap on the fourms. If you have a problem with an individual member of <The Elite>, be a man about it and speak to that person instead of calling out the entire guild (most of whom happen to be very nice and humble) on the forums and generally acting like a low-class peasant who ran out of tampons. Our TS details are not a secret. Other than that, I have no concerns.

now thats completely irelevent. but let me tell you the story of the bastion, old moey and me decided to make some smugglers to try it out * i already have higher characters he doesnt, after about an hour I get a ginvite to the elite, im like what? his like man might as well join theres nowhere else, im like whatever then, i hit yes reluctantly, we play on hit lvl 10, and pop a warzone as smugglers, we top dps that warzone as lvl 10 smugglers (before bolster) i log off, have never logged back on since.

so tell me where did i ask for a ginivite, where did i change colours and where did i have problems with the entire guild i made this about you, and you alone, your bf stavros turned it into his guild

lol.

I find this very funny coming from Mylord, the guy who LITERALLY would only hit force lightning, no exaggeration 80-90% of his rotation was that one button.

If Mylord is/was even remotely competitive on Bastion, then I cannot wait for transfers where Alphababe and Bluehunter can form a ranked team and win games.

now thats completely irelevent. but let me tell you the story of the bastion, old moey and me decided to make some smugglers to try it out * i already have higher characters he doesnt, after about an hour I get a ginvite to the elite, im like what? his like man might as well join theres nowhere else, im like whatever then, i hit yes reluctantly, we play on hit lvl 10, and pop a warzone as smugglers, we top dps that warzone as lvl 10 smugglers (before bolster) i log off, have never logged back on since.

so tell me where did i ask for a ginivite, where did i change colours and where did i have problems with the entire guild i made this about you, and you alone, your bf stavros turned it into his guild

LOL nobody cares about your life story cupcake. When you're done wiping the drool off your keyboard why don't you go be a nice girl and tell us more about how you managed to top dps that warzone as lvl 10 smugglers (before bolster lulzzzz!!) and how you logged off and never logged back on since because you're so butthurt Stav is like 1 billion times better looking than you.

lol.

I find this very funny coming from Mylord, the guy who LITERALLY would only hit force lightning, no exaggeration 80-90% of his rotation was that one button.

If Mylord is/was even remotely competitive on Bastion, then I cannot wait for transfers where Alphababe and Bluehunter can form a ranked team and win games.

Wow then you must have been really pissed off when I toppped pretty much every single damage and kills chart from 1.2 to 1.6 by pressing 1 button using one of the worst DPS builds in the game lulz. Don't worry buddy I'm sending Mylord to the Bastion and since it seems Sorcs got a buff in 2.0, I will try to further improve my skills by only pressing half of a button 98% of the time.

Edited by iheartnyc

Oh The Elite... ditched our guild during our ranked prime and now ask for people to come join them ;) This thread really has no point as many have previously stated that people have their minds made up. If we do go to The Bastion it wont be for your guys.

Oh The Elite... ditched our guild during our ranked prime and now ask for people to come join them ;) This thread really has no point as many have previously stated that people have their minds made up. If we do go to The Bastion it wont be for your guys.

The OP of this thread is not a member of the <The Elite>. If you read my first post in this thread, which started this flame fest, I was merely pointing out that:

1) ranked happens on US servers during APAC prime time, and

2) despite people's concerns, the lag doesn't make the game unplayable on the US servers.

Jumpsuit and Dukhat brought the entertainment. That is all.

Edited by iheartnyc

lol.

Lol dukhat ya clown!

Also this is the best thread I've read in ages keep it going please!

lol.

like dis?

Lulz want to rub *****es?

I'm stuck in the office for 2 more hours and it's gorgeous spring weather outside. Need moar poasts!

Mate I've been nothing but polite to you on this thread, if you're ego makes you read things incorrectly maybe you do need to rub one out and calm down.

Mate I've been nothing but polite to you on this thread, if you're ego makes you read things incorrectly maybe you do need to rub one out and calm down.

No man rubbing *****es is a sign of affection and friendship where I come from :)

Edited by iheartnyc

No man rubbing *****es is a sign of affection and friendship where I come from :)

dw I'm fkn with you, I was trolling you because the ss is a piece of **** and only shows you can keep up with a cgrade team.

Edit: Feel free to now boot me from the guild.

Edited by Antiskeptic

dw I'm fkn with you, I was trolling you because the ss is a piece of **** and only shows you can keep up with a cgrade team.

Edit: Feel free to now boot me from the guild.

Yes, we have a long way to go if we want to beat Synergy et al's A-team. It's not easy but we're having fun working our way up. And why would anyone /gkick you, I think everyone in our guild likes you - if you want to leave that's your choice alone man.

Seriously, nobody's ever said "rub *****es" to your friends? Maybe it's an international thing. We also like to say "dick punch" a lot. We're also all 30+ years old and married (or getting married), to women, not men (except for Detrimental) :p

Edited by iheartnyc

Yes, we have a long way to go if we want to beat Synergy et al's A-team. It's not easy but we're having fun working our way up. And why would anyone /gkick you, I think everyone in our guild likes you - if you want to leave that's your choice alone man.

Seriously, nobody's ever said "rub *****es" to your friends? Maybe it's an international thing. We also like to say "dick punch" a lot. We're also all 30+ years old and married (or getting married), to women, not men (except for Detrimental) :p

Would help if the word wasn't filtered tbh

I'm going to get married to a man too.