APAC PvP'ers move to The Bastion

Siphorus

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that explains every response youve done, good on you for not being bothered to read and comprehend, goodluck in life sir

and ps i was wondering why you always changed the subject so much, then i realised, you probably dont understand im sorry for teasing you mr weaker person

well that explains every response youve done, good on you for not being bothered to read and comprehend, goodluck in life sir

and ps i was wondering why you always changed the subject so much, then i realised, you probably dont understand im sorry for teasing you mr weaker person

Gentle reminder that you don't know the difference between a hominid and a humanoid. Thanks cupcake for the entertainment.

Here's my educated guess. You're either Chinese (mainland), or a Chinese descedent living in Indonesia/Malaysia/Singapore. Am I right?

Edited by iheartnyc

Gentle reminder that you don't know the difference between a hominid and a humanoid. Thanks cupcake for the entertainment.

Here's my educated guess. You're either Chinese (mainland), or a Chinese descedent living in Indonesia/Malaysia/Singapore. Am I right?

sorry not yellow, my life doesnt revolve around capitalism