APAC PvP'ers move to The Bastion

Siphorus

Don't embarrass yourself and your guildies, even some of them know that Duhkat is a better player.

Zimas is your PR officer right? I hope he will give you a lecture on not acting like an arrogant douche in a public forum.

Edited by _Scattered_

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't embarrass yourself and your guildies, even some of them know that Duhkat is a better player.

Zimas is your PR officer right? I hope he will give you a lecture on not acting like an arrogant douche in a public forum.

Lol fugue Zimas being the PR officer is an inside Joke.

Zimas is so hated on Bastion by randoms that they create threads about him on the server forum.

But u right Dukhat is a beast

To Luc

ELite's core players from Mdn are

Thrash

Valar

Spoon

Me

Zimas

Mathis (aythia, mah'keth)

Other MDN players that are regs are

Elite(mylord),

xaiden,

mapps (allogovna)

muffinman,

torosar,

Rimney,

Ricko,

victoria secret (dear) *not sure if she will stay with and join core or u guys* ,

community (same as vic not sure if he will stay with or join core or u guys),

Drof,

Tasos,

Then we have recruited some US guys that u won't know.

Edited by Stavroz

*** Read the whole thread. I posted an innocuous post about how we are doing rateds. Jump and Dukhat make unsolicited personal attacks out of nowhere. And according to you Im the arrogant one? Where did I even claim I was better than Dukhat? Where did I talk **** other than in my own defense to unsolicited personal attacks? I get what you are doing but seriously, ***.

Just because you guys were buddy buddy on the rep side does not make it right for you to condone dickish behavior from them while attacking me for responding in kind. Try to be a bit more objective next time.

Edited by iheartnyc

pretty sure my attacks are solicited, youre a twerp and a liar. thats reason enough to attack anyone

You are creepy. You probably hear that a lot though right? Please continue being an internet tough guy.

Edited by iheartnyc

*** Jump and Dukhat make unsolicited personal attacks out of nowhere.

Anyone who read your posts before you edited most of them would see they were warranted, even if Jump and I were mucking around, you make cocky arrogant posts you deserve to be called out.

Anyone who read your posts before you edited most of them would see they were warranted, even if Jump and I were mucking around, you make cocky arrogant posts you deserve to be called out.

Lol read your initial post in this thread where you quoted me - it was a simple friendly "we are doing rateds, join us!" message. Tell me again, how posting an innocuous post about doing rateds and claiming we are being competitive (not good, not the best, just copetitive) somehow warrants personal attacks, especially one where you needed to dig way back to last year and tell me how bad I am and by inference, how bad our guild is. What sad world you must live in where you need such little justification to attack someone you dont even know on the internet.

The point is, in case you are dense, my initial post did not warrant cocky arrogant posts by you or Jump. It is hypocritcal to accuse me of doing so, when any offensive posts I made were done solely in response to crap that was started by you and Jump. That **** was uncalled for, and I'm sorry if I'm not being humble and apologetic in my responses to such attacks.

Public opinion aside, morally you are in the wrong here, if any of that means anything to you.

Edited by iheartnyc

You are creepy. You probably hear that a lot though right? Please continue being an internet tough guy.

dont think at anytime during any of my posts have i talked myself up, but continue to be a moron, it works well with the rest

but as half of them have been deleted because youre ***** and probably reported them how would i know

Edited by Jumpchan

dont think at anytime during any of my posts have i talked myself up, but continue to be a moron, it works well with the rest

but as half of them have been deleted because youre ***** and probably reported them how would i know

Reading comprehension fail. I didnt say you talked yourself up (that was actually what you and Dukhat falsely accused me of). I said you are creepy. I may also have called you a peasant girl earlier. Thanks.

Going forward, why dont you just let Dukhat and Fugue do the talking. They make more sense than you.

/learntoreadbeforehavinganotherexplosivedischargeonyourkeyboard

Edited by iheartnyc

Please continue being an internet tough guy.

are you a massive moron or just a *******

but id expect nothing less from a twerp like you, the problem here is, you wont leave, you are not apart of this community, you are scum, leave never come back and never even admit you were here

Edited by Jumpchan

Reading comprehension fail. I didnt say you talked yourself up (that was actually what you and Dukhat falsely accused me of). I said you are creepy. I may also have called you a peasant girl earlier. Thanks.

Going forward, why dont you just let Dukhat and Fugue do the talking. They make more sense than you.

/learntoreadbeforehavinganotherexplosivedischargeonyourkeyboard

Dear MyLord:

<3

Edited by Antiskeptic

are you a massive moron or just a *******

but id expect nothing less from a twerp like you, the problem here is, you wont leave, you are not apart of this community, you are scum, leave never come back and never even admit you were here

Lol "tough guy" =/= "talking yourself up." That's why I said "reading comprehension fail." It seems you lack the cognitive ability to understand the meaning behind words, so again, please leave the talking to the hominids. Thanks.

Edited by iheartnyc

Lol "tough guy" =/= "talking yourself up." That's why I said "reading comprehension fail." It seems you lack the cognitive ability to understand the meaning behind words, so again, please leave the talking to the hominids. Thanks.

i think you need to understand what the phrase tough guy means. hahaha you tell me when you can talk to the humunoids and not the tree of great apes, aka hominids retard

Edited by Jumpchan

i think you need to understand what the phrase tough guy means. hahaha you tell me when you can talk to the humunoids and not the great apes, aka hominids retard

OMG I just spit the coffee out of my mouth LOLOLOL. DO they not have motherfather SCIENCE classes where you live?? LULZ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanoid

Humanoid: humanoid (/ˈhjuːmənɔɪd/; from English human and -oid "resembling") is something that has an appearance resembling a human being.

AKA YOU. And the Klingons.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Hominids

Hominid: primate of the family Hominidae, of which h.omo sapiens is the only extant species.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae

The term "hominid" is also used in the more restricted sense as hominins or "humans and relatives of humans closer than chimpanzees".[2] In this usage, all hominid species other than h.omo sapiens are extinct.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_modern_humans_hominids

Question: Are modern humans hominids?

Answer: yes, modern humans are hominids. Any human is a hominid.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tough+guy

Noun 1. tough guy - someone who bullies weaker people

AKA completely irrelevant from "talking yourself up", which would be more related to words such as "braggart" or "blowhard", "boaster", "bragger", et al. Of course this nuance confuse you, because all words look the same to you. Just remember cupcake, when people use two different phrases, they usually intend to say different things, hence we have 26 letters in the alphabet and hundreds of thousands of words to choose from in the dictionary to convey nuanced thought and meaning.

Read a book or something and then come talk to me. LOL no wonder everytime I'm like "hey guys what's up" you explode all over your keyboard and are like "omg you're being mean to me!"

Next time sweety, if you're unsure about something, call a friend and ask, before you post on the interwebs showcasing how uneducated you are. Thanks.

p.s. don't even try to edit that post of fail, I screenshotted it for posterity.

Edited by iheartnyc

As much as I hate to break up you guys making out, I would like to point out what he said "humunoids and not the tree of great apes, aka hominids" He didn't say humonoids weren't apart of the 'hominids' he said that you were talking to the TREE of great apes. As in you not only talk to humans but you talk to other apes that belong to the family of hominids.

Probably should read what he said and not what you think he said before trying to school him.

Also, shame on you for ignoring my great serenading.

As much as I hate to break up you guys making out, I would like to point out what he said "humunoids and not the tree of great apes, aka hominids" He didn't say humonoids weren't apart of the 'hominids' he said that you were talking to the TREE of great apes. As in you not only talk to humans but you talk to other apes that belong to the family of hominids.

Probably should read what he said and not what you think he said before trying to school him.

Also, shame on you for ignoring my great serenading.

Enh won't even bother picking apart his post and the context and implications blah blah. But your explanation is a STRETCH and a weak one. But I respect your effort to defend your friend.

I loved your serenading. It was not quite on-key but it was emotional and had spunk.

Edited by iheartnyc

OMG I just spit the coffee out of my mouth LOLOLOL. DO they not have motherfather SCIENCE classes where you live?? LULZ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanoid

Humanoid: humanoid (/ˈhjuːmənɔɪd/; from English human and -oid "resembling") is something that has an appearance resembling a human being.

AKA YOU. And the Klingons.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Hominids

Hominid: primate of the family Hominidae, of which h.omo sapiens is the only extant species.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae

The term "hominid" is also used in the more restricted sense as hominins or "humans and relatives of humans closer than chimpanzees".[2] In this usage, all hominid species other than h.omo sapiens are extinct.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_modern_humans_hominids

Question: Are modern humans hominids?

Answer: yes, modern humans are hominids. Any human is a hominid.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tough+guy

Noun 1. tough guy - someone who bullies weaker people

AKA completely irrelevant from "talking yourself up", which would be more related to words such as "braggart" or "blowhard", "boaster", "bragger", et al. Of course this nuance confuse you, because all words look the same to you. Just remember cupcake, when people use two different phrases, they usually intend to say different things, hence we have 26 letters in the alphabet and hundreds of thousands of words to choose from in the dictionary to convey nuanced thought and meaning.

Read a book or something and then come talk to me. LOL no wonder everytime I'm like "hey guys what's up" you explode all over your keyboard and are like "omg you're being mean to me!"

Next time sweety, if you're unsure about something, call a friend and ask, before you post on the interwebs showcasing how uneducated you are. Thanks.

p.s. don't even try to edit that post of fail, I screenshotted it for posterity.

Sums up this thread

This thread had gotten QUITE out of hand.

Lets go back to ************ about mylord in a place he will never read it, the general chat of MdN fleet.

Lol I was just there last night. It's too bad none of you reps got to see my sparkling personality on imp side on MDN :p