Tomb of freedon nadd today

Leelium

I logged in at 8am and had double that queue so I assume your queue number is bugged. Currently as of speaking I have about 80 people left in the queue 3 hours after queuing so you're probably going to be there a while unfortunately.

I logged at 10 am and I found myself 356th in queue. That's ok I said...

Let's play some Skyrim or something.

I'm still 256 now, 2 hours later. *** is wrong with queues today?

I logged at 9am and was 1115 in the queue. I am still 755.

How on earth are there more people ahead of me after 2 hours then you started with an hour after me?

This is a theme park, so let me buy a VIP ticket to bypass queues, say once a week/2 weeks.

This means I can play on the days I intend to and not care on other days, and before anyone stats bleating about paying extra it would be no different to any other commercial theme park experiance (Disney etc).

..although the obvious solution (to me anyways) is to designate 'country servers' and offer free transfers.

Edited by Sanxxx

I logged at 10 am and I found myself 356th in queue. That's ok I said...

Let's play some Skyrim or something.

I'm still 256 now, 2 hours later. *** is wrong with queues today?

I logged in at 9:10AM (GMT+1) and I was 689th in queue.

ATM 12:20am and I am 74th in queue

It's also the week before the holidays.

a lot of kids don't go to school.

Not an excuse.

BW understimated the problem! They have to fix as soon as possible.

They cannot say that we have to move to another servers. We pay to play and queues shouldn't be our problem.

Edited by Anabola

Not an excuse.

They cannot say that we have to move to another servers. We pay to play and queues shouldn't be our problem.

You can fix it yourself by, yes here it comes, moving to another server. BioWare is obliged to offer you the game you paid for, and they are doing exactly that: there's a ton of servers with lower populations and no queues at all.

That you and a thousand others insist on joining a full server and then start complaining and whining when you're 3 clicks away from joining a server without queues is entirely your own responsibility.

I logged in at 9:10AM (GMT+1) and I was 689th in queue.

ATM 12:20am and I am 74th in queue

Not an excuse.

It's not suppose to be an excuse, don't get so defensive.

It's an explanation to why the queues are much worse than they should be, Kids not in school, adults on vacation.

I hope bioware has a solution.

Edited by Neeseek