Idea: Cyborg mods for more species?

Xeta

I hope no one takes this as a critical post about the game, but I've always wondered why only humans get to become "cyborgs". I think that other species in the game should be able to have access to the little face bits that get tacked on if you become a cyborg.

For example, a Cathar bounty hunter with a cybernetic eyepatch or a Chiss agent with a Lobot-eque head computer

Would you like to see a cybernetic slider feature applied to all species?

I would go one step further...appearance items that change the look of a limb into a cybernetic appendage. They would be armor pieces, much like the current covert pieces, that would simply have the appearance of a robot piece.

If you put on the full suit, you will look like an android. Since your helmet is removed in cutscenes there will not be any weirdness between you and your comp with respect to romance options either.

I would LOVE to look like 4-Lom, HK51 or any other humanoid attack droid in the game.

That's one way to go about it. I had thought it'd be interesting if you then had to use a droid armor piece in the slot you replace, but that could be the way to go about changing it, make the armor piece be what changes your character's appendage.

Then again with the appearance kiosk, they'll probably be looking for more options to add to charge us CC for.

People have asked to be able to play as a droid, so this might be a route to that. We've even already had content to back it up as there were those droids, imperial side, that were made from a squad of troops.

I agree that cyborgs as a race should be able to have different base races then just human and more cyborg body parts but im no way a fan of allowing other races to have cyborg stuff cos basically whats the point of being a cyborg and limited to looking human.

And neither are bioware as they catagoricaly stated only cyborgs can have cyborg parts.

Edited by Shingara