What are you Parsing Currently? On Dummy or Bosses

AbsoluteMikex

I've heard about two insanely high parses on PTS.

I saw a 2761 Combat/Carnage 5 Minute Parse. He was in Optimized 69 PvE gear.

I heard about a 2850~ Watchman/Anni on the PTS.

Last night I parsed a 2.2k~ 5 Min Parse on Dummy. I'm watchman, pretty much full 69, 2 Pieces of 72. I didn't have 2 or 4 Set bonus. 2700 Str, 26% Crit. 99% Ac. Full buffed and Stimmed

My Buddy in guild is also parsing about 2.1K+ He is Combat/Carnage.

So both are very good and doing well. I just heard about some amazing parses and was wondering how the bros were doing. I know some of you guys have some super high parses.

Edit: I also Did 1800~ Focus 3 Min Parse, a few of them, I don't play it often, usually combat in PvP. However, I heard it was worth playing with. That was on a dummy.

Edited by AbsoluteMikex

2,500 dps on ship dummy

new adrenal and stim.

in some 69 gear, but no bonus sets atm.

using new basic on proc damage relic + old dg relic.

66 mh, 72 oh

some 32 power augments, mostly 28 power augs for everything lese

using the basic comms crafter implants

used one bloodthirst and didn't clip combat log, went for about 7 minutes

as for boss fights, it depends. on some fights i'm at 1,500 dps (such as Thrasher where I'm on add duty) while other fights like Dread Master Sty i'm at 2,100 (which isn't enough as we're wiping to enrage) =(

Combat/Carnage or Anni/Watch?

Also, what do you mean you are pulling 2100 and you guys are hitting the enrage, I haven't done stryak HM but most likely you are having to carry someone or people.

Annihilation. And we're no longer hitting enrage. We killed him last raid week.

Not going to question you guys tactics or anything but anni mara shouldnt be on ad duty in thrasher, There is many many specs/classes that would way more effective for that purpose (sorc, sniper) anni mara in that boss is most effective just staying on thrasher sincie its basically a big operations dummy unless the bomber guy takes a liking to you. I mean i know the enrage isnt that tight or anything but still.. :p Edited by AngusFTW

Not going to question you guys tactics or anything but anni mara shouldnt be on ad duty in thrasher, There is many many specs/classes that would way more effective for that purpose (sorc, sniper) anni mara in that boss is most effective just staying on thrasher sincie its basically a big operations dummy unless the bomber guy takes a liking to you. I mean i know the enrage isnt that tight or anything but still.. :p

I switch to Carnage on add duty. One tank goes up with me and I stay up top. Even though there's a little bit of downtime between sets of adds I think it's easier to stay up top then try and Thrasher punt you every time or get the proper LOS every time on the demo guy to charge up to him. Our group has no problems with enrage on that guy so we figure it's easier for me to stay up on top.

Wth? I'm carnage

So on a operation dummy using all partisan pvp gear (63 level mods) I'm only doing 1400. Is that expected with this gear? On the warzone dummy i'm doing 1600. Am I screwing something up? I'm assuming the expertise is helping with the warzone dummy. But I'm no where close to 2000+

Edited by Choffware

Wth? I'm carnage

So on a operation dummy using all partisan pvp gear (63 level mods) I'm only doing 1400. Is that expected with this gear? On the warzone dummy i'm doing 1600. Am I screwing something up? I'm assuming the expertise is helping with the warzone dummy. But I'm no where close to 2000+

Not sure what the stats are on PvP gear, but damage on an operation dummy in PvP gear is going to be really bad because you're losing out on a lot of stats like Power and you're probably not at 100% acc (110% acc on special attacks). Anything under 99%/109% accuracy is really going to start to destroy your dps in PvE.

On the pub side, but I'm at 2650 in unoptimized 72's except 69 hands and a 66 hilt in main hand. Only 2 piece bonus.

I've heard of someone as high as 2800. I anticipate with 4 piece set bonus and optimized gear that will be easily achievable.

I am Carnage spec full 69's with 3 72's and i cant seem to break 2100 and its really tough for me to even get there. What am i doing wrong? I have 100% Acc (melee) and 110% special Acc,around 22% crit and 64% surge. Other stats i forgot right now but im guessing its maybe a rotation error? What would be the correct rotation for a carnage mara?

Sure, I get similar #'s each parse as long as no lag.

2641 Strength (Power Augs)

911 Bonus Damage

100.34 Melee Accuracy

23.56 Crit Chance (286 Crit Rating)

74.03 Surge (521 Surge Rating)

1 x Underworld Boundless Ages Click Relic

1 x Underworld Serendipitous Power Proc Relic

2900 Carnage. Nano Stim and Adrenal, 72 MH/OH, mix of 69/72 4 pc. set bonus. No Bloodthirst or armor buff.

http://www.torparse.com/a/217093/time/1368055693/1368055993/0/Overview

By many, that parse would be invalid. Atleast in The Red Eclipse forums, pre-building any form of advantage is banned on ops dummy parses (except Fury for Carnage maras, as its a talent). In this case you built Rage before starting the fight, or you cut off the start where you built to max. Either way, so you don't think I'm here to bash you (I'm not); it's a very good parse. I find it interesting how you chose to use Frenzy for Berserk and not use Bloodthirst at all. This is something I have to test out as well.

To contribute, here's my best parse atm. One of the few I've done after getting 72 MH. I know I can push it higher, but I ran out of adrenals :p

http://www.torparse.com/a/219666 2829.34 dps

(Only pre-built Fury, no assistance with debuffs from others. Includes opening.)

*Edit. Our crit rating is about the same, but my percentage is a bit higher due to using Strength augments. Accu and Surge is about the same. Also I only have a Dread Guard proc relic, and Arkanian Power Proc relic. I've experimented some with Alacrity, and will continue doing so with time. My best parse with 69 MH was with one alacrity-enhancement (1.05%).

Edited by Amantino

Leonidax,

Looking at this parse your miss rate on Massacre, Assault, Battering Assault; roughly 16% across the board, 12% miss rate for Gore.

Have you tested forgoing power augs for more Acc to see if the reduced miss rate would improve dps.

It's the offhand missing.

http://www.torparse.com/a/226985/5/0/Overview

Carnage 4-36-6, bloodthirst at start and no stims, . Not an excellent parse compared to you people :p dunno how much gear affects the difference, but this is the toon -> http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/4c01b1d5-0dd3-4a47-a871-c1f6c39d071c

1481 mh, 464 oh, 778.7 bonus

100.15% accuracy

18.02% crit chance

73.20% surge

Leonidax,

Looking at this parse your miss rate on Massacre, Assault, Battering Assault; roughly 16% across the board, 12% miss rate for Gore.

Have you tested forgoing power augs for more Acc to see if the reduced miss rate would improve dps.

Good point on accuracy, I will test and see if it makes a difference...

Leonidax what is your skill build for carnage? I am torn between using a 5/38/3 or a 4/36/6 for the dispatch/vt crit chance increase.

I run 5/36/5 - 2 points in Short Fuse, 3 in Enraged Slash, 3 Malice, 2 Decimate (Due to adds on now on many bosses)

I will test with a point in Brutality (That extra crit would be helpful! - It's just that carnage feels so rage-starved now that full points in enraged slash is hard to let go of)

On Bosses without adds, I re-spec and take points from Decimate and move to Cloak of Carnage for the little extra rage generation.