Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Revans mask

heilwilliam

Yea the mask is a tough one you can buy blockade runners or buy the new one and enforcers to get the rep and certs to buy the mask. I wish they had back filled the crates with rep and certs that way you could try for the mask but eventually you would get enough rep and certs to buy it.

That said one day I saw it for sale for 2.9 mill I had to send money from another toon buy the time I did I opened the Market still there click buy and thought I had it, check the mail box and nope just my money in the mail grrrr.

Good luck!

Yeah true that haha but Ive spent to much of my real money man, its not healthy on my pockets haha and yeah Ive only got 4 certificates and you need your rep to be legendary, I dont blame them though cause it is a super-rare thing but Im so determined to get it :p and thanks dude!

I'm sure I saw two of the masks on the GTN just this morning, the prices are pretty insane compared to when I bought mine. (Got mine for 3mil, these are selling for 4+) Probably because less people buy the packs with them in it I suppose.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.