I just did 2 smashes in 9secs 10k+ each

Faltun

I just did 2 smashes in 9secs 10k+ each... then 7,8k vicious throw in pvp. i usualy use Vengeance but this smash spec what is need in rwz so i played some reular ones and killed few folks. its kinda op if you can use Enrage.

force charge - force crush - smash - force scream - assault - enrage - vicious slash - obliterate - smash - vicous throw

Edited by Faltun

I just did 2 smashes in 9secs 10k+ each... then 7,8k vicious throw in pvp. i usualy use Vengeance but this smash spec what is need in rwz so i played some reular ones and killed few folks. its kinda op if you can use Enrage.

Another of those OMG!!!!!!!!! Nerf damage in PvP, with a different approach, i would say nice try but not relay, this trick getting old.

All you did was getting killed by a smash which hit you for 7k while trying to evade it with backpedaling.

hey pal im not you. just think it through force charge - force crush - smash - force scream - assault - enrage - vicious slash - obliterate - smash - vicous throw

Another of those OMG!!!!!!!!! Nerf damage in PvP, with a different approach, i would say nice try but not relay, this trick getting old.

nope i realy did that. there is the rotation try it out.

force charge - force crush - smash - force scream - assault - enrage - vicious slash - obliterate - smash - vicous throw

In all seriousness smashers have the most predictable play style since they almost always follow the same pattern but I always like to rob smashers of there damage by stasis right as they land then force pushing them away from everyone thus wasting there damage buff.

nope i realy did that. there is the rotation try it out.

Only idiots force crush after charge, and you are one of them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.