where is 2.0.1?

GavinPatterson

Hey everyone,

I wanted to give all of you a heads up that our maintenance will no longer be happening tomorrow morning (April 23rd) as mentioned above. We have discovered a pretty mean bug with Game Update 2.0.1 and we want to make sure that is addressed before we go live with that update.

We will give you more information about when Game Update 2.0.1 will go live as soon as we have it!

-eric

It will be released when (presumably) they believe the bug to have been squashed.

Yeah, confused here too. There are patch notes, but no patch to speak of. Nothing to download or anything. Nothing new on the cartel market screen. Slicing missions still bugged too.

Edit: Oh derp just saw the developer post, guess that explains it.

Edited by RougeBeaver

My launcher says I have it updated ,"Patch Notes: 4/23/13" yet when I play there is no new packs, cartel items, or anything to suggest that I have downloaded it like my launcher says. I am very confused.

Bug in the launcher, as the 2.0.1 was pulled due to a bug.

Edited by Tatile

They announced it would be delayed because of a bug that popped up that would be extremely detrimental. If you check out the dev tracker -- you should find a few posts about it. Sorry about not linking, headed out of the office now, so didn't have time to quote it all and make it look pretty.

Hopefully we will see it soon! I'd say next Tuesday at the latest -- because there are new cartel packs in them, I'd guess sooner!

Seriously you guys are able to navigate to the forums but have no clue about the dev tracker where they announced that it would be delayed because they found a bug that needed to be fixed.

LOL... yep.... and they are proud of it I bet. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.