Crew-Skill Mobil App + Legacy Crew Skill Management

robotkar

I am wondering when we can manage our crew-skills through all our characters in our legacy. It would be quite useful, not to mention how much server resource we would save with avoiding the constant re-logging

Plus a mobile app would be soo awesome for that, I would even pay for it.

Cheers

Wouldn't take the worlds greatest macro scripter to then use that simplified interface to control all character companions on infinite mission runs while they go to school, work, sleep, holiday.

Technically, thats already doable actually.

Anyhow, the one thing EAWare actually seems pretty good at is catching botters(space missions.anyhow).

Wouldn't take the worlds greatest macro scripter to then use that simplified interface to control all character companions on infinite mission runs while they go to school, work, sleep, holiday.

While androids are mode open/jailbreakable/hackable (for both good and ill), I think scripting and iPhone/iPad app would take about as much or more skill than scripting the existing PC game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.