Hit and run

NamesAllTakenQQ

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't we all! :p

Is this going to turn into a why we love Solar thread? My favorite memory, me saying "SOLAR you don't need to go back to home(platform), this is story mode TFB" as solar runs past my platform during the 2nd phase of tfb hahaha.

Edited by raidmac

Is this going to turn into a why we love Solar thread? My favorite memory, me saying "SOLAR you don't need to go back to home(platform), this is story mode TFB" as solar runs past my platform during the 2nd phase of tfb hahaha.

LOL can it? It would be so much more entertaining.

Can't help that we trained him well to run home to mama! :p

Live and let live here means DJO won't harass

Other guilds unless harassed. Sure we make mistakes but the prime directive here is for their members

And other guilds members to have fun and grow as a community.

Hey "Battkt," you're out of character, buddy.

Love it

Not sure who Ajuma is, considering nobody has taken accountability for this- is it bad I find it all funny and not upsetting? For Dooming Lemmings a guy named Gunsmoke had alot of jock issues, but you are correct that one person isnt a reflection on everyone in a guild, so thats on me to be pissed off. My community just wants to play the game with eachother and others, that simple and I will respect and uphold that as best I can; however I dont tolerate trash talking of random members because lack of gear or title. Thats all I have to say. :D

Edited by benrici

a guy named Gunsmoke had alot of jock issues

LOL. Your guildie grieved a raid that I was running with Consular. Cons has it on tape. You asked me into your Vent, claiming that you wanted to discuss the matter with me. When I signed in, you lied to your guildies, telling them that I told you I wanted to quit ASB and DL, to join DJO, and that you were publicly rejecting the application that I never sent. When I laughed at you, you banned me with a message that it was because I "like dudes." The whole thing struck me as grossly hysterical. "Jock issues?" Why didn't you just tell me that you were still in high school... I wouldn't have wasted my breath.

/edit

No offense to jballa, or any of the other high schoolers who're magnitudes above you, in terms of both skill and maturity.

Edited by JenseitsvonBose

LOL. Your guildie grieved a raid that I was running with Consular. Cons has it on tape. You asked me into your Vent, claiming that you wanted to discuss the matter with me. When I signed in, you lied to your guildies, telling them that I told you I wanted to quit ASB and DL, to join DJO, and that you were publicly rejecting the application that I never sent. When I laughed at you, you banned me with a message that it was because I "like dudes." The whole thing struck me as grossly hysterical. "Jock issues?" Why didn't you just tell me that you were still in high school... I wouldn't have wasted my breath.

/edit

No offense to jballa, or any of the other high schoolers who're magnitudes above you, in terms of both skill and maturity.

A very very useful information.... Thank you

Dennys is still stuck in HS? I couldn't tell! :eek:

Closely held secret ;)

I joke with my RL friends about the sheer spread of people I hang out with online compared to my real life. Pretty much all my friends are the same age as I, and share similar senses of humor, values, etc. In game, though, I play with people of all ages, and many of them would never be friends with me were they to come across me at a get-together or party, so... that's a pretty cool thing about MMOs...

Idk if I can derail a derailed thread... but I am.

Closely held secret ;)

I joke with my RL friends about the sheer spread of people I hang out with online compared to my real life. Pretty much all my friends are the same age as I, and share similar senses of humor, values, etc. In game, though, I play with people of all ages, and many of them would never be friends with me were they to come across me at a get-together or party, so... that's a pretty cool thing about MMOs...

Idk if I can derail a derailed thread... but I am.

I think we would become best friends forever Melyn.

/edit

Im so confused, is this statement regarding me Rybes and my guild DJO? I hope its not because its a blatant lie. The crude reality Gunsmoke is you are the perfect example of someone that suffers from a debilitating disease. You find a variation of the game that makes you think you are better because you have better gear than some of my members, when in reality your pathetic in real life and need/desire to be accepted in anyway shape or form. You literally can tell and feel "pathetic" in your voice.. not a good trait bud. Stating I am in high school also because you cant act in a mature fashion without belittling my guild on Ventrillo makes it worse; we kicked you out because you openly and aggressively tried to troll my members on Ventrillo.. and much like life for you.. failed at it. I can understand sending tells that are negative to an extent because it removes the personal touch from communicating with others.. but to openly attempt to condescend people about a computer game on a voice server... takes a whole different kind of crazy. I do my best to get my members in Ventrillo to bridge the communication gap with our guild, because hearing a voice is much more personal than reading chat.. hence a well knit guild. Gunsmoke, I dont dislike you or feel anger towards you, I truly feel sorry for you buddy. I suggest you spend some time reevaluating what is important in your life then make a choice from there on what to do next.

Rybes