2.01 cancelled

Prowlerone

seriously you are planning some ideal updates in this patch and you decide your not ging to run in ??? *** come on BW you sound like blizzard so are you saying we wont se the comms cap release and the likes or nothing you planned

Seeing that this is your very first time on the forums I will cut you some slack...actually I won't. If you would just look at the dev tracker you would see why it is POSTPONED. A major bug was found and they didn't want something like that to go live. Would you?

I think the 20 people who have been repeating the same thing are dumber than the OP :)

This! LOL is what I was thinking too, but on the discussion side, it's just a bunch of fluff and tweaks. Not like its a new class added or barber or name change, stuff that people really want!

Edited by Magicmind

They said they're holding off because they discovered a major bug that needs to be fixed first. It could come out on Wednesday or Thursday for all we know. Relax and be glad they caught the bug before it went live.

Seriously they are actually bothering to attempt to fix a bug and people are whining about it? :rak_02:

Ya this is crap! The DAY before a much hailed patch is to be released and they cancel it? Kind of reminds me of when they pulled ranked warzones the DAY BEFORE they were supposed to come out in 1.2!!!

2.0.1 NEEDS TO COME OUT!!! Crafting has been hugely bugged since 2.0 and we need a fix.

Delay the cartel crap if you have to, but we need the crafting and comm fix like YESTERDAY!!!

Ya this is crap! The DAY before a much hailed patch is to be released and they cancel it? Kind of reminds me of when they pulled ranked warzones the DAY BEFORE they were supposed to come out in 1.2!!!

2.0.1 NEEDS TO COME OUT!!! Crafting has been hugely bugged since 2.0 and we need a fix.

Delay the cartel crap if you have to, but we need the crafting and comm fix like YESTERDAY!!!

Are you stupid all the time or just most of the time?

1) Its not being cancelled, its delayed.

2) They are fixing a bigger bug that has been discovered.

INB4 "i dur want dur patch NoAw, wut das bug??!!!?!! To Da foRums and complyan."

Edited by aVmuse

On a more serious note..

I'm pretty excited about this patch when it DOES come out..

Fixing A LOT of issues (or rather irritants) I had with the game like overlapping Character Frames and not being able to see other's gear if you preview them. That and that new commendation cap raise has me excited too..because I hit my classic comms limit the first couple days in the week running all my dailies each day..

Hope you guys fix the bug soon, I'm very excited to have it release

This! LOL is what I was thinking too, but on the discussion side, it's just a bunch of fluff and tweaks. Not like its a new class added or barber or name change, stuff that people really want!

It's a patch, not expansion:) New content is summer:) Sheesh, give them time, they just released new content, no game releases brand new content every few weeks:)

Hugely bugged? Huh? I do plenty of crafting, and its all the same as it was:) And if they found a bug, I would rather them fix it than release it, let it cause damage and then have them have to do patch after patch to fix damage. And ranked warzones would be like new content, not bug fixes and QOL features, not even close to being a good comparison:)

And people wondered why the BioWare Doctors left the gaming industry... if I got negative feedback no matter of what I do, I would be pissed and left as well

that's why u cant develop a game like BG, KOTOR,

that's why u cant get game of the year reward.