You know your warzone team is bad...

DarthWoad

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when the defenders defuse the bomb....twIcee..

It's easy to point fingers but where were you both these times?

I'm not really accusing you, I'm just saying there are alot of explanations and mistakes happen. It sucks but it happens and I bet the other 7 players were just as pissed.

I think a lot of people have traumatic experiences in WZ in the losing side that being on the winning side sometimes leaves them shocked. For example yesterday I had a game of Voidstar, we blew up the first door like 1 minute into the game and won (the other team had 0), someone joined like 1 second before the door blew up and started yelling at everyone for sucking. I've had games where we 3 capped the enemy on Alderaan and a guy joined and immediately quit too. Same with guys joining on a 5-0 Huttball on the winning side.

I want to rip out my teeth when you lose both pylons cuz some idiot knows to grab the pylon but not to stand at it. The ones who fight at the bridge trying to overload them all and don't know that 'stealth' classes are already at the blast door.

Oh and don't forget the ones in huttball who u want to pass to but find you're the only one near the goal line as they're all attacking random enemies at your own goal line.

Edited by thomasbaxter

Nah, bad is when your team scores the first goal and half of your team leaves because they thought they're on the other team.
Reminds me of a Voidstar I was in. First doors, bomb is planted.

SomeGuy : *** GUYS?

SomeGuy: what the hell is wrong with you noobs?????

SomeGuy:: there was like 5 of you on that side and none of you could stop them planting?

Me: ....You know we're the attackers, right?

SomeGuy:: oh.

Edited by DharmaPolice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.