Whats to come in 2.1?

phill-fry

I am actually hoping there will be new content. meaning level 55 flashpoints and maybe an operation.

a new warzone would be nice as well. as for quality of life. I think theres been enough of that already, the game needs content content content.

We already know QOL is coming soon now that 2.0 is out. Wether or not in 2.1 is another story.

I am thinking it will include 1 or more of the following:

- A new event

-new Flashpoint(s)

- Space missions

Things I don't think we will see:

- New Operation (any new ops will most likely be a new tier, we dont need a new tier this soon)

- More dailies (if you really want more dailies, we have a problem. Also tied to the above)

one thing we do know that they are doing:

Hey folks!

As a followup to Jesse's post I wanted to give an update on Classic Commendations along with some other changes coming very soon! Here is what will be changing this coming Tuesday in Game Update 2.0.1:

•Planetary Commendations now have a maximum cap of 100 (up from 50).

•Classic Commendations now have a maximum cap of 1000 (up from 400).

•Classic Commendations no longer have a weekly cap.

•Basic Commendations now have a maximum cap of 1000 (up from 600).

•Basic Commendations now have a weekly cap of 500 (up from 300).

Thanks!

-eric

Well, here is some datamined content coming up. It is datamined, so don't trust ALL of it.

-new flashpoint, titans of industry. It's about taking over the most evil group in the galaxy... Czerka.

-new daily planet, Varl. This is the original home of the hutts. Some hutts are working with the dread masters, who have made Varl their new headquarters. I think this was cut, and dailies moved to Makeb.

-another new flashpoint, about (the racist, human-only) Imperial Grand Moff Regus going rogue, and taking his fleet with him. He resigned from the empire, but not the war, so both factions take him down.

-a new operation, The Dread Masters. I think it's fairly obvious who we take down in this one!

- another new planet, Lehon. Lehon (AKA Rakata Prime) is the original home world of the rakata, and also featured as the unknown world from KOTOR 1 (the planet under the star forge). It looks like the dread masters will be involved here, and there is something about it all has to do with Section X and the Eternity Vault! Very exciting!

Edit: Hopefuly Cathar too!

That's all I know. Personally, I'm hoping for the Titans of Industry, and maybe Varl into 2.1. Sorry to say no new Warzones were found. Excitement!

Edited by Anysao

Well, here is some datamined content coming up. It is datamined, so don't trust ALL of it.

-new flashpoint, titans of industry. It's about taking over the most evil group in the galaxy... Czerka.

-new daily planet, Varl. This is the original home of the hutts. Some hutts are working with the dread masters, who have made Varl their new headquarters. I think this was cut, and dailies moved to Makeb.

-another new flashpoint, about (the racist, human-only) Imperial Grand Moff Regus going rogue, and taking his fleet with him. He resigned from the empire, but not the war, so both factions take him down.

-a new operation, The Dread Masters. I think it's fairly obvious who we take down in this one!

- another new planet, Lehon. Lehon (AKA Rakata Prime) is the original home world of the rakata, and also featured as the unknown world from KOTOR 1 (the planet under the star forge). It looks like the dread masters will be involved here, and there is something about it all has to do with Section X and the Eternity Vault! Very exciting!

Edit: Hopefuly Cathar too!

That's all I know. Personally, I'm hoping for the Titans of Industry, and maybe Varl into 2.1. Sorry to say no new Warzones were found. Excitement!

I have been looking for a recent Data Mine. Where did you find this?

-Fixes random bugs that 99% of players dont see.

-Ignores bugs that have been in game since beta

-Adds more reskinned crap to the cartel market so you can spend more real money to look perdy

-Breaks core PVP game play further

-Ruins crafting viablity some more

-new sale on reskinned cartel crap

-Fixes any bugs, alerts, or display options that prevent you from buying stuff on cartel market.

What wont be fixed.

-PVP. Expertise gear pre 55 makes you WORSE at pvp still. so those 2-300k expertise crystals we all bought are still useless. thanks bolster...

-PVP warzones glitch at the end. (happens at least once a week, but i pvp a lot) causing both teams to sit there as game never ends. problem since beta.

-TTK is still bad. You can be stunned to death, because most classes can now crit for way too much.

-People without a key generator still have to wait 30+ minutes to log into a game they PAY MONTHLY for because the one time password system is garbage.

this list is actually huge and i'm stick of typing it....cause we all know the only things that get fixed with any speed...is cartel sales related bugs.

Edited by Tezeretz

yeah, I think this was turned into Makeb, especialy seeing how there wasn't any mention of Makeb in that original leak that talk about Varl

I'll just be glad to see removal of the classic comm limits and increase of the total comm limits across the board.

Beyond that...I doubt we'll see any new content for another 4 weeks when the next (6 week cycle) begins.

Will probably be mostly balancing changes, new cartel market items and other tweaks to existing stuff.

one thing we do know that they are doing:

Hey folks!

As a followup to Jesse's post I wanted to give an update on Classic Commendations along with some other changes coming very soon! Here is what will be changing this coming Tuesday in Game Update 2.0.1:

•Planetary Commendations now have a maximum cap of 100 (up from 50).

•Classic Commendations now have a maximum cap of 1000 (up from 400).

•Classic Commendations no longer have a weekly cap.

•Basic Commendations now have a maximum cap of 1000 (up from 600).

•Basic Commendations now have a weekly cap of 500 (up from 300).

Thanks!

-eric

Damn, they listened to us. Now we only have to get them to listen to our other issues.

We already know QOL is coming soon now that 2.0 is out. Wether or not in 2.1 is another story.

I am thinking it will include 1 or more of the following:

- A new event

-new Flashpoint(s)

- Space missions

Things I don't think we will see:

- New Operation (any new ops will most likely be a new tier, we dont need a new tier this soon)

- More dailies (if you really want more dailies, we have a problem. Also tied to the above)

I don't want an "event" or another "space" missions to never do.

I want a new Warzone, FP or Ops. Anything less will be a failure imo.

I'd LOVE to see another event. And I certainly wouldn't consider anything less than a WZ/FP/OPs to be a failure. You're entitled to an opinion, but I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

You won't see another OP in 2.1. You JUST got S&V, which is larger than any other OP we've had. I'd love to see another FP, and I'm sure we will get one soon. WZ probably will be a few updates away, seeing as how 1.7 brought a new WZ, right? Last new FP was 1.2, I believe.

I forgot to add Warzone to that list. I knew I was forgetting something! :p

I wouldnt mind seeing an event. I don't really want a space mission. But I was just listing what I think will come. No way a new OP will come. No need for it yet.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.