Smashmonkeys hitting 8-9k...

DarthWoad

I have full pvp gear, I have a pyro powertech, I cant even hit above 7k on my railshot...yet still there are smash monkeys hitting me for 8k maybe 9k..last warzone 2 guardians got over 800k damage (we won the match though)..i got about 400k damage.

And yes, i can do 2 rail shots in a row, but the smash monkeys can just pop their cooldowns and deflect or absorb them or whatever. I however cannot absorb or deflect a smash, because as a powertech i have only 1 defensive cooldown, energy shield....kolto overload only activates if im below 30% health. but that doesnt matter if a smash monkey is hitting me for 9k if im at 32% health or something, not to mention their 5k or 6k dispatch. And its prettyy unlikely im going to rail shot a smash monkey for 7k twice in a row...

I just want to thank bioware for completely ruining the powertech dps class.

inb4 dont like it dont play it

inb4 whiner comments

inb4 learn to play

Edited by DarthWoad

Seen Knights and Warriors doing 1 mill damage in warzones. Probably bolster exploit.

I had seen that pre-2.0, so no it's not an exploit.

And, my Merc at lvl 55 with a mix of 61/63 gear and 66 barrels has eclipsed 8K numerous times on Heatseeker Missile crit, not to mention the burst capability now. My Jugg is in mostly 69's with a few 63 mods and such and 66 hitl and is only barely scratching 7500-8000 smashes on NPC's.

Point being, other classes can hit just as hard now, so just let it go.:rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.