2.0 Individual Class Records

Bronaimeth

Psssh. Everyone who is good... hacks.

Fact.

Perhaps not hacking, but exploiting is a possibility. I've seen many of these high numbers screen shots of people that have seemingly high health totals while many others happen to omit health totals.

I'm not about to call out anyone on using the known exploits (I myself played naked for a weekend of good times in the under 55 bracket, though have never and will never use the current exploit.) Until the augment/mod situation is dealt with, there will be some high numbers that were not obtained legitimately.

I don't know all the workings of the augment exploit, but I would assume that removing the item and replacing it just before the match is to end would just put the stats back to where they should be, so including health totals and/or character sheets would not go far in being legit or not.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps not hacking, but exploiting is a possibility. I've seen many of these high numbers screen shots of people that have seemingly high health totals while many others happen to omit health totals.

I'm not about to call out anyone on using the known exploits (I myself played naked for a weekend of good times in the under 55 bracket, though have never and will never use the current exploit.) Until the augment/mod situation is dealt with, there will be some high numbers that were not obtained legitimately.

I don't know all the workings of the augment exploit, but I would assume that removing the item and replacing it just before the match is to end would just put the stats back to where they should be, so including health totals and/or character sheets would not go far in being legit or not.

wut..

Mikal'b, Defense Guardian, 300k damage/300k prot:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2mcjdxs.jpg

Same game:

Kynsi, Sage heals, highest single heal 8227:

EDIT: Damnit nevermind, I took the same screenshot of my protection twice instead of taking one with her healing.

EDIT2: Looks like I should have a spot on most overall protection for guardians with that as well with 448,540. I dont expect that score to hold up long but I'll take it for now.

Edited by Icebergy

If anyone is ever curious or sketchy about my 31k hps and numbers in warzones, go ahead and inspect me, i usually hang out in front of the pvp terminals waiting for q's. No pve gear or empty slots on my toon.

If anyone is ever curious or sketchy about my 31k hps and numbers in warzones, go ahead and inspect me, i usually hang out in front of the pvp terminals waiting for q's. No pve gear or empty slots on my toon.

Was accused of being an augment hacker today in a WZ, some sorc named Abominus? Something like that. Apparently 37.4k hitpoints is too high for a Guardian Tank to have. He then informed me that LD50 is a well known hacking guild and a number of our members were banned some months ago. I'm fascinated by how well informed he is considering I'm in the guild and don't know anyone that was banned from the game. Inspect me if you doubt me, I'm in full PvP gear with full expertise.

Was accused of being an augment hacker today in a WZ, some sorc named Abominus? Something like that. Apparently 37.4k hitpoints is too high for a Guardian Tank to have. He then informed me that LD50 is a well known hacking guild and a number of our members were banned some months ago. I'm fascinated by how well informed he is considering I'm in the guild and don't know anyone that was banned from the game. Inspect me if you doubt me, I'm in full PvP gear with full expertise.

Don't feel too bad it took people a year on this server to figure out that marauders hitting predation wasn't a speed hack.

Haha wonder what he would have said to my buddy, he runs around with 48k health :) I'm not joking its totally obnoxious even if it is mostly pve gear

956842 Damage Taken/0 Deaths (PT/Vanguard) and for Overall Protection and 300k+ Protection/Damage (PT/Vanguard) - http://imgur.com/YAW2p2s

I suppose since DPS Powertechs and Vanguards don't want to post their DPS, I will post for my tank spec - http://imgur.com/SEnnLhY

Baidan [Alt] 1,892,194 Overall Healing (Sorceror/Sage) - http://i.imgur.com/tlPkKq4.jpg?1

Edited by CDWthoon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.