Why Cant I que for level 50 OPs?

KyTerrak

So I am very curious as to why once you hit 55 you are no longer allowed to que for Eternity Vault or Karaga's Palace. And yet I am still allowed to que for level 47 flashpoints.

Does anyone (or Dev) have the reasoning behind this?

Thanks

so i am very curious as to why once you hit 55 you are no longer allowed to que for eternity vault or karaga's palace. And yet i am still allowed to que for level 47 flashpoints.

Does anyone (or dev) have the reasoning behind this?

Thanks

/agree

I thought you could. Maybe I'm thinking FPs. But can you do it by teaming with someone and letting them queue you in? I know that's not perfect solution but might work until they fix this.

Yeah only flashpoints. You can run all the 50 hard mode/normal Flashpoints, but no Operations. I'm not sure if having someone else queue you would actually work. I know it's not possible if you're too high or too low for all the regular Flashpoints.

I would really like to see this too though. I feel like it has to have been done by mistake.

Yeah, I wish you could. I like doing the older raids. My guildies are all gone and Im the only one left. I have no desire to find a new guild so the only way I can do the older raids now is to level another alt. Im doing so now but it still stinks.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.