[Spoiler] Can the ending of Makeb (imperial side) be considered a spoiler?

FeniceNera

Those who finished Makeb on the Imperial side have heard directly from Darth Marr that

the emperor is dead.

Isn't it a spoiler of the

Jedi Knight

ending? Unfortunately I was already spoiled thanks to my guildmaster that in guild chat was complaining that

the guards just before the emperor were more difficult than the emperor himself :confused:

:rak_02:

Those who finished Makeb on the Imperial side have heard directly from Darth Marr that

But how do we know whether its actually true? Or that Darth Marr even thinks that it is true when he says it?

Its the empire, layers of deception and secrets are to be expected.

Edited by Arlbo_Nabbins

I don't think the situation is any different. The voice is dead, and the emperor has all but completely receded from any management of his empire, so the council is probably just assuming his absence is a sign that he's dead. That or the Emperor is spreading misinformation. The Jedi are under the same impression.

I think, or at least hope that Bioware are planning for him to make a big come back and die in a real blaze of fire rather then just quietly wither away. Whether that will happen in game or be relegated to a book, idk.