Question to the Level 50s...endgame content.

Conundrum-NSA

You get the normal stuff. Dailies.

Ilum is a terrific place for solo players. You get to roll up pve and pvp all in one with daily quests there. You've got hardmode flashpoints which are good fun. I know that's not solo, it's an MMORPG after all.

Edited by Daning

if they know they skipped over hundreds of hours of content so why would you wanna ask them? They wasted their money and will likely quit soon because they intentionally gave up all that content to get to endgame first. Elitists are usually not the people to ask about anything.

You get the normal stuff. Dailies.

Ilum is a terrific place for solo players. You get to roll up pve and pvp all in one with daily quests there. You've got hardmode flashpoints which are good fun. I know that's not solo, it's an MMORPG after all.

ugh...actually what I was afraid of...

basically it's Tol Barad in space?

"You'll love PvP if you just try our version of it"

Someday devs will learn...no we won't. It actually boggles my mind that in game after game they pull this and it's not used that much. But in game after game they try to force it down peoples throats.

if they know they skipped over hundreds of hours of content so why would you wanna ask them? They wasted their money and will likely quit soon because they intentionally gave up all that content to get to endgame first. Elitists are usually not the people to ask about anything.

Uh, you are aware that a lot of us played the beta and got to 50 there and spent weeks and some even spent months at 50.

Edited by Daning

ugh...actually what I was afraid of...

basically it's Tol Barad in space?

"You'll love PvP if you just try our version of it"

Someday devs will learn...no we won't. It actually boggles my mind that in game after game they pull this and it's not used that much. But in game after game they try to force it down peoples throats.

Well I'm not sure what you expected. Also, I only spent maybe a week at 50 in the beta, so I'm not sure if I maybe missed something. Did enjoy it though, and considering this game just about released, it's pretty darn good amount of content at level 50.

If you don't do it while leveling, you can also hunt the datacrons scattered and hidden across to planets. Planning to save it for endgame myself. Crafting as well.

I was trying to do them on a planet by planet basis, but got bored with that. So yeah, probably do it at endgame.

Also, I would say that with dedicated play there are a lot of legit 50s by now. I do suspect the first crop was exploiters though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.