a species that is a must

The_SoulJacker

you all know Yoda's species right, but don't know the name of it, well, i think that its a must to put as one of the species that you can play as, since you see one for the Jedi consular when you are collecting the datacron from the jedi temple and you don't really see one other than then, that is why it is a must to have as a playable species in the game.

I don't have a link but it's my understanding that they are not planning on implementing any of the off sized races. So Jawas and Yodas species are a no go.

They could be able to add smaller size species. The camera during cutscenes can automatically align with the player's height except when it's in a fixed place.

Yoda's species I can't see as being playable but they'd be much more suited as a companion.

The species would be abused in PvP. Probably the highest reason the Devs will not implement this species. That and there would be a thousand Yoda's running around in game, much like the "Lukes" and "Bobafetts" and the "Obiwans" we have in game now.

Absolutely not, under any circumstances, should the Yoda species become playable.

The reason why they are seen as being so powerful, mystic, etc. is because of how rare they are. It only ever seems like there is one or two alive at any one time.

We don't know what their name is, where they come from, how they are all so powerful, or anything.

They're a mystery to us, and they are rare. That is how it is meant to be and old George has insisted on that since the beginning.

by making literally tens of thousands of these characters, all of that mystique and intrigue is gone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.