Lag

CommanderKool

Yep

Mail is laggy as hell, GTN laggy and logging out for alts is taking ages

Guess to be expected on 2.0 release day for the non early access. Shouldn't happen of course but nothing that no one probably didn't expect. Should be fine from tomorrow.

really laggy on this server even swichting between toons and mail seems to be buggy syas i have some but I don't

It will load eventually but also takes time to remove items from mail and get mail time out messages so don't worry you wont lose anything its just bad lag at the moment

Just finished "Defending the Arcanum", went to Makeb to finish the quest for interacting with the GSI daily board, went to fleet picked up some crafting mats from the GTN and queued them up, travel to Nar Shadaar to find the GSI headquarters wait for the load screen to finish and boom I'm back on the Arcanum and my toon has been rolled back to just after I finished "Defending the Arcanum". This is starting to get very annoying now! Edited by Dafroog

This is happening to frequently now. An error or problem once in a great while is somewhat understandable, but this has been happening several times within a short timespan and a pattern is starting to emerge. At this point a "Sorry and thank you for your understanding" isn't going to cut it. I think we deserve an answer as to what you are going to do about this, let us see some action instead of apologies.

Just wanted to inform Bioware the "The Harbinger" server is experiance major lag, with logins, queing for warzones and operations. Several people on fleet in general chat complaining about the same thing. Just wanted you to be aware and hope that the issue is looked at. Thank you for your time.

p.s. several others are on fleet walking in place because of server lag.

Edited by Abbrachmann

We've resolved problems that were causing Red Eclipse performance issues. Thanks for your patience.

OMG... dude if this is resolving on problems.....

I think you must upgrade your server ASAP, because the LAG is everywhere, almost every evening the server is with FULL population, and LAG is everywhere, in the chat, in WZ, in the Fleet, jut everywhere, are you play this game? Log аnd see, if you think this is normal for playing, then your understanding for playing the games is soooooooo different compared with ours.... all would be well if the game is free, but you want of us to pay.... OK we pay, but for what? We don't want to pay for LAG!!!!

You already failed once when you put so many servers in the beginning, now you're heading to the second failure, because the servers are full.... this is ridiculous!!

As a subscriber you are put in the queue with advantage

Position in Queue 729
:eek: nice....

Me, not happy :(

Me, disappointed :(

We've resolved problems that were causing Red Eclipse performance issues. Thanks for your patience.

Your so called "Fix" havent done squat !

Today i'm getting 40k ms out of nowere.. Sometimes i get lagged so i cant move, i cant use abilities.

So. your "Fix" didnt help. Get ur lazy heads out of someone elses '455' and fix the problem if you please

I really don't you have fixed the problem, the servers are lagging no end. i personally suffering anything upto 19k, as a subscriber of 2 accounts really not happy with the issues atm