[guide] Champion of Voss legacy achievement

Trigon

My guild completed this last night, it took a very long time as there is a lot of misinformation and bad coordinates floating around the various database sites. Here's a reliable list of locations for all 21, if you're having trouble getting to a location (a couple are tricky even with the coords) think about your elevation.

In alphabetical order:

Ancient Sith Dreadnought 2170 -118 (entrance 2085 -139)

Brakka the Inquisitor 98 2456

Boss Zraska 2263 -73 (look for this one right before/after the Dreadnought)

Drakus The Devourer -264 -2196

Drumond 1818 -1022

Gorakus The Horrifying -110 1420

Grikton the Deceiver 1335 -2719 (Err-Ka Access Tunnels, just inside on the right)

Kalahk The Hunter 730 1901

Kanis -1240 -1100

Kleiv The Wanderer 1521 989 (doesn't actually wander)

Krakkus & Zukkus 896 505

Krukal, Gormak Seer -1225 -2538

Kurik the Defiler -730 -2493 (didn't defile any of us)

Vrakus -1193 -144

Tarkunis The Watcher -909 -1285

Tittus The Destroyer 596 -620

Vitrous The Vile 2050 240

Qusak & Sorak 2057 -652

Zrak The Twisted 803 -435

Is there a better place than General to place legacy achievement guides and discussions?

Other XCorps Achievement Guides

[guide] Champion of Taris

[guide] Champion of Tatooine

[guide] Champion of Voss

XCorps, the X is for eXploratory!

Edited by Trigon
added guide to title

• 1 month later...

Ancient Sith Dreadnought 2170 -118 (entrance 2085 -139)

Boss Zraska 2263 -73 (look for this one right before/after the Dreadnought)

are these 2 still in the game? cause i been to the locations several times and still havent seen them, or their dead bodies. (if someone had gotten before me and killed them)

Just so we can get the simplest solution out of the way, have you both made it to the exact coordinates inside the buildings where those 2 spawn?

There are some elite/champion mobs (like the Rakghoul Overlord on Taris) that don't seem to respawn until after the servers are reset. We found the 2 in question late on a Thursday night, it's unlikely no one had killed either in 48 hours, but it's possible the respawn issue has newly occurred or is sporadic.

A response from Bioware would be appreciated.

yes i've been inside the buildings, on the exact cord. even looked up som pictures on swtor-spy and torhead. so i know im in the right spot. starting to think Bioware "accidently" messed up the spawn on them in one of the later patches. wouldn't be the first time they did something like that.

I made it, guys...for the Ancient Sith Dreadnought I confirm the coordinates, just I went there multiple times, also trying with changing of istance...after several times, I found it, so surely it's his respawn that sucks...for Boss Zraska, it's not in the same building, it's in the other entrance of the dark heart, coordinates 2051, -11, he's in the east chamber, I got inside just once to try and find him there, so probably the respawn for him it's "normal"

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen lists of Achievement bugs under the Story and Lore forum

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=245

That's the only other place I could think of to stick something like this.

Good guide, though. :) My Guild and I were on Voss last weekend gathering Datacrons and doing the Loremaster and Bestiary Achievements and wound up killing quite a few of these bosses. I should suggest we take your list and try to finish them off this weekend.

Cheers, mate.

• 2 weeks later...

For the two champs in the Dark Heart that have horrible respawn timers (the Ancient Sith Dreadnaught and Boss Zraska), I waited and watched until a new instance was created on Voss, then I ported to that new instance--only three people in it when I got there since it was so new--and lo and behold! Both champs were up! So, in the absence of a server restart, this may be the best way to get those bosses.

I did send a customer service report in and got the usual e-mail back that it was a bug and they will fix it in a future patch.

• 6 months later...
Well... no fix whatesoever until today... respawn timers seem to be bugged still :( Seriously... how hard can it be to FIX this already?

I don't think BW considers it s a bug. Republic Taris has the same spawn pattern (after reset/new instance creation only). I Strongly believe this has been done on purpose.

• 4 months later...