Shield spec Soldier's Grit bugged?

babyboom

so tooltip says that while health is above 30% each second you will be healed for 2% of your max health...

that is not correct, in fact only thing i get from adrenaline rush is more defense, and it works like normal (without using points for the skill) Adrenaline rush...

so whats the deal?

is it really bugged?

or the tooltip for the skill is wrong?

btw if this is only a bug... its a bit of a big nerf to tanking... as tanks are only left with their cannon to heal them and medpac... witch is a lot

so i hope it gets fixed asap!

Edited by babyboom

Working perfectly fine for me. Remember, you still have to trigger adrenaline rush by going below 30%.

Example of how Soldiers Grit works: I have Fired Up active and get hit to 29% Adrenaline rush will trigger and push me to 30%. Without Soldier's Grit, I would stop gaining health. With Soldier's Grit, I'm going to continue healing for 2% of my Total HP every second for the 8 second duration of Adrenaline Rush. Basically, if I get hit to 29% with Fired Up active and don't get hit again, I'm going to end up at 45% HP when adrenaline rush ends.

ye i understand that...

but still that is not what the tooltip of the skill says...

as it says heals you WHILE your health is above 30% max health...

not that it will continue to heal you when you when you reach 30% of your max health...

anyway if this is how the adrenaline rush now works... its major nerf if you ask me... we cant control our HP anymore at all :mad:

Edited by babyboom

ye i understand that...

but still that is not what the tooltip of the skill says...

as it says heals you WHILE your health is above 30% max health...

not that it will continue to heal you when you when you reach 30% of your max health...

anyway if this is how the adrenaline rush now works... its major nerf if you ask me... we cant control our HP anymore at all :mad:

i agree with your frustration but your wrong. the button you hit that use to be Adrenaline rush is now Fired up. this is a completely different thing then the adrenaline rush. AR only activates when you hit 30% health before that point you dont have AR applied, its Fired Up

then they should change the tool tip for the skill.. cause it doesnt say what the skill is actually doing

bro i just explained that it was doing exactly what it says it is doing... when u bress the button for healing u get the buff Fired Up not AR so you cant get healing from soldiers Grit while its in the Fired Up version becasue that isnt what the tooltip says. it says 2% health while above 30% health while AR is active so u only get that 2% health every second once yourhealth has dropped below the 30% mark